Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Stinkers Bridge said:
Has it got Jam'in?

No.

But it is made from Levi's gran's secret recipe which he now has.

He must be gutted that he has to print it on the side of the bottle now - I guess he's hoping no-one notices.

I do wonder where his Gran in Jamaica got her modified maize starch (or something similar sounding) from though.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The Roots-meister was on Five Live the other night, done a deal with Sainsbury's I believe.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
ReggaeLevi.jpg

Levi Roots the winner of BBC2’s ‘Dragons Den’ was launched into national stardom. His £50, 000 contract with investors to manufacture, sell and promote his ‘Reggae Reggae Sauce’. The Dragons’ Den on BBC2 saw reggae singer and producer and chef Levi asked the Dragons’ for £50,000 in return for a 20% share in his business.

Levi Roots recorded his feature track for his ‘Reggae Reggae sauce’ at no other than Jet Star the Home of Reggae Music, Cave Studios London, with tight deadline for his to 6am Debut on Virgin Radio ‘s Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show today. We went behind the scenes to bring you this exclusive story of the first live session of professional recording of the Reggae Reggae Sauce theme tune.

The atmosphere of creativity mixed with serious concentration and high jinx permeated the Cave Studio with live bass player, drummer, guitarist and keyboard player and not forgetting the vocalist Levi Roots the engineer was ready to lay down the track. a far cry from his debut on ‘Dragons Den’ with his acoustic guitar singing when he presented his product to the team of investors on BBC2. The initial idea to combine the product with Reggae Music has been considered a key selling point the success of the Reggae Sauce.

Earlier in the day he had a interview with Sky Channel BEN television which will t be aired early next month. Since Dragons Den Levi explains he has been unindated with calls and emails requests for his Reggae Sauce and the title track. The investors Peter Jones and Richard Farleys have had up to half and million emails from the public for the tracks and the sauce.

Eager fans have been calling Levi at the early hours of the morning making requests for him to sing the song, which he willing obliges. His website www.reggaereggaesauce.com has grossed of 4,000 emails in one week as has the Levi Roots appreciation society.

However for those of you who can wait the track to be released by Jet Star and available for download on I tunes also the ring tone will not be far behind, he will following this up with tours up and down the country.

Levis future plans to pilot his own cook show which he has called the ‘Rasta- raunt’ Culinary Arts Performance and plans to feature interviews with Reggae Artists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here