Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refunds in Home End

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
My mate`s son has just had a call from Villa ticket office.He bought four in the Doug Ellis Stand Upper and they rang to call that the order had been cancelled and they would refund the order. They said it would apply to all orders in the BN area.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I did think it was a really bad idea for people to do this, especially advertise the fact they were doing so

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mugs

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bit harsh if there's any local Villa fans making their first trip to Villa Park!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I`m alright as am in North Stand Upper, my mate`s son is a Villa fan and has been before and is on their database.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
My mate`s son has just had a call from Villa ticket office.He bought four in the Doug Ellis Stand Upper and they rang to call that the order had been cancelled and they would refund the order. They said it would apply to all orders in the BN area.

Wind up by any chance ?

:thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

I`m alright as am in North Stand Upper, my mate`s son is a Villa fan and has been before and is on their database.

Am I missing something here? Are you saying one thing about your tickets being cancelled, then saying another that you're alright?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I hope the spanners who announced their home-end tickets to all and sundry on here are proud of themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here