Jun 6, 2011
Football League Show.

As soon as he shows him the red card. Points off the pitch and says "f*** off"

hmmm.

6:50 onwards on iplayer version.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Also calls him an Argentinian **** and says "thanks for the falklands" but that isn't on camera.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He thought the referee was a scammer. So did I !

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Nov 20, 2011
Walton then flew to Argentina, tracked down the Tarrico's family home and did a big pooh in their garden, before willfully brandishing his red card to all and sundry

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm more interested in what Tano said to the ref, because I can never recall seeing a straight red for dissent, either it was something REALLY bad, I can't really imagine when you think of all the times you see players screaming obvious obscenities in refs faces and get nothing for it, or whether it was just another shit decision from a useless shithead of a man.

Either way, I agree with Tano. :)

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
I'm more interested in what Tano said to the ref, because I can never recall seeing a straight red for dissent, either it was something REALLY bad, I can't really imagine when you think of all the times you see players screaming obvious obscenities in refs faces and get nothing for it, or whether it was just another shit decision from a useless shithead of a man.

Either way, I agree with Tano. :)

Duncan Ferguson got sent off for calling Graham Poll a f*cking cheat years back. Only other time I can remember seeing it.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Just a guess, but could he be explaining to Tanno what he said to get himself the red card?

andyconor

Nov 20, 2011
What is interesting is in the interview after the game with Painter (on SeagullsPlayer), he says: 'So, the referees can talk to us in the same way that Tano talked to the ref when he got sent off for dissent?' Or something along those lines. Maybe a little hint?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here