Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red or Black 2

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
The premise is so thin they have to pad it out with celebrities and guests. You could do the whole game in 10 minutes.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Watched it yesterday, the first programme was absolutely terrible. Can't believe that Simon Cowell can get away with the same bullshit formula of sob stories and shit pop (leona lewis). The actual final spin of the wheel was interesting but the whole process of getting there by spending an hour and and a half of 50/50 choices is turd

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wife was watching it while I was on the laptop. If Ant and Dec read the news she would sit and watch it, but I can't stand them, they probably dont or wouldnt like me either.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Imo it's all fixed

What benefit would they get from fixing it? It's 50/50 choices all the way where half the contestants leave each round so nothing to fix there, the only thing would be the final spin for the million, but as someone won yesterday you can hardly call it fixed? Unless I'm missing something?

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
What benefit would they get from fixing it? It's 50/50 choices all the way where half the contestants leave each round so nothing to fix there, the only thing would be the final spin for the million, but as someone won yesterday you can hardly call it fixed? Unless I'm missing something?

Just feel that using computer generated games like the duel game can be fixed by a touch of a button, proberly isnt, just my thought

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The premise is so thin they have to pad it out with celebrities and guests. You could do the whole game in 10 minutes.

Indeed. And save a fortune by binning all the celebs and over elaborately contrived games. All they actually need is a COIN.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Bit cringeable watching debt laden housewives pinning all their hopes of sorting their lives out by going on a gameshow, even worse that the TV company film their desperation and overlay it with some poignant background piano music! Utter trailer trash TV. One of the reasons we weren't allowed to watch ITV in my house when I was young :D

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Imo it's all fixed

I think they might of fixed it for yesterday considering it's the first show. If the guy went home with nothing the show would lose a lot of ratings next week.
As for the show, its bloody awful. Purely based on luck. Hate how they put so much thought into picking which colour when they don't have a clue.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I think they might of fixed it for yesterday considering it's the first show. If the guy went home with nothing the show would lose a lot of ratings next week.
As for the show, its bloody awful. Purely based on luck. Hate how they put so much thought into picking which colour when they don't have a clue.

The thing that annoyed me most was seeing people calling relatives on the phone to get ADVICE on whether to choose red or black. 'kin hell

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Only worth watching the last 2 minutes. Watched the first one on Sat and it dull to say the least up until the last bit. didn't watch last night and very much doubt I will bother with any of the others

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here