Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red or Black 2

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
The bloke last night actually appeared as though he had some 'strategy', whereas the chubby lad who he was up against just kept shrugging his shoulders and laughing.

I've decided to give in to the 'X Factor' this year and join in with some 'Family Viewing'; to have this on at the same time is pushing things - awful, awful tv.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Probably the worst Saturday night show I have ever seen. Seriously. Absolutely SHITHOUSE. Won't watch it ever again.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've decided to give in to the 'X Factor' this year and join in with some 'Family Viewing'; to have this on at the same time is pushing things - awful, awful tv.
And this season's X Factor is f***ing dreadful too. It was always contrived nonsense where the real winners are Cowell and the publicity seeking judges, but Cowell has gone and ITV have seen fit to promote stuff that is either unacceptable or vomit inducing:

* It is not acceptable to glamorise the gobshites who really are talentless and then choose to swear and abuse from the stage. For this reason, my young kids won't be watching!
* The false tears from that American judge were laughable. Some plump drudge-meister performing well (but not exceptionally) does not invoke tears just because her fat granny is at the front and clapping like an incredulous seal.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
And this season's X Factor is f***ing dreadful too. It was always contrived nonsense where the real winners are Cowell and the publicity seeking judges, but Cowell has gone and ITV have seen fit to promote stuff that is either unacceptable or vomit inducing:

* It is not acceptable to glamorise the gobshites who really are talentless and then choose to swear and abuse from the stage. For this reason, my young kids won't be watching!
* The false tears from that American judge were laughable. Some plump drudge-meister performing well (but not exceptionally) does not invoke tears just because her fat granny is at the front and clapping like an incredulous seal.

Its always been the way that Cowell and his judges are the winners. Unfortunately there are millions of people that still get sucked in, vote even though they are skint, and just before xmas and go and buy the winners single. You would think millions of people would have worked out the format by now and realise it is a complete con lol.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
So how does it work? Is it literally just picking red or black?
I watched the first 5 minutes last night and decided it was the usual pile of Ant and Dec presented ITV turd.

ITV1 has to be the worst of the 5 main channels, I don't think there is anything on it I watch regularly.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Its always been the way that Cowell and his judges are the winners. Unfortunately there are millions of people that still get sucked in, vote even though they are skint, and just before xmas and go and buy the winners single. You would think millions of people would have worked out the format by now and realise it is a complete con lol.

But XFactor can be said to be good tele, Red or Black is/was just plain bad

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Lots of people seem to be talking about this programme. The sight of a roulette wheel brings me out in cold sweats though as I used to do my bollocks in the bookies every week and have no wages left a few years ago. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here