Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really LAME claims to fame

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Our car was once towed up the A1 by the worlds Strongest Man -Geoff Capes. He was in a Polices Car at the time so he didn't literally tow us up the A1.

I was once nearly run over by Bob Todd (of Benny Hill Fame).

My wife served Jayne Torville in the local Co Op once.

I have delivered flowers to one of Emerson Lake & Palmer (but can't remember which one).

My Fathers cousin was married to a famous serial Killer.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Elle Macpherson ran her shopping trolley into me in Graces Market in New York, I then stalked her around the shop to see what she bought :lol: saw a few other famous faces in my time there too...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am not sure about those two to be honest it wa s along time ago..LOL

fast bowlers are the best to rile....the more angry they get the more wayward and quicker they bowl, the further the ball goes when you smack it.

( I was a resonably quick bowler in my time)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
and a racist?

NO! I gave back just as good as what he gave me....a white honkey was mentioned. In fact it was going on in the slips and everything.....

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Dies Irae said:
NO! I gave back just as good as what he gave me....a white honkey was mentioned. In fact it was going on in the slips and everything.....

Take a leaf out of Steve Waughs book then? :lol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've had a quick kick about with Peter Ward in the Meads Park in Shoreham circa 1979 :bowdown:

I've been in a few TV adverts ( Golden Wonder Salt and Vinegar crisps, and Heinz mediterranian soup) and I've been on MTV

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Bit lame from me

I'm a second cousin of Millicent Martin (that was the week that was)

Bernard Cribbens pointed his finger at me cos I was taking a photo of him at a charity golf do - also met/took photos of Brucie (who took this piss put of my Mum 'cos she forgot to take her lens cap off!), Shakin Stevens, Eric Sykes, Graham Moseley (yes it was that long ago), Max Bygraves, Roy Castle and a few others.

Had a kickabout (with about 20 others!) with Eric Steele when he came to our school in the early 1980's

Had a long chat with Gary Hart at a party and got him to ring a mate on my mobile

Met Sandy Totsvig (sp?) when I was a porter for a firm of auctioneers - she was buying a desk and I had to lift it into her car for her

Witnessed Aiden Newhouse's Tenancy Agreement

Said hello to Michel Kuipers and Alexis Nicolas in Haywards heath town centre the other week...(well about 6 months ago actually)!

Met Denis Healey who blew a kiss at my mum while she was trying to take a photo of him (yes she's crap at photography)- on holiday in Greece!

Oh and let Liam Brady in ahead of me at the Witch when him and Gerry were in charge at the Albion....

I'm starting to scrape the barrel!!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
My uncle taught King Jaun Carlos of Spain how to dance ...

and I once went on the piss with Peds from Frankie goes to hollywood.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
33057 Seagull said:
Douglas Bader invited me into his kitchen & gave me a can of Heiniken back in 1970 something
Don't tell me............he had loads and ended up legless???

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Got to meet the Queen at buck house and had a quick nose around.

Spent half the night in the Zap with Bobby Gillespie once.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i have beaten cliff lazarenco, eric bristow, colin monk and kevin painter at darts.

also beat les wallace 3-0 just 4 weeks after he had won the world title :smokin:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
oh yeah my uncle Tommy Barden once played for the albion....:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here