Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Realistic Signings

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
now hartlepool are relegated Adam Boyd worth a shot and better bet than tom brighton. IMO this who we should have gone after with cola money.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Don Tmatter said:
Guylain Ndungu-Nsumba would have been a good signing but we've been beaten to it by our 'rivals' Gillingham.:nono:
I don't rate him, and not the type of striker we need anyhow.

humpy said:
now hartlepool are relegated Adam Boyd worth a shot and better bet than tom brighton. IMO this who we should have gone after with cola money.
Hartlepool laughed off a bid from Luton of £500,000 for him a few months ago. A player like this at his age is not in our league at the moment, sadly.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Hartlepool laughed off a bid from Luton of £500,000 for him a few months ago. A player like this at his age is not in our league at the moment, sadly.

What about now they have gone down?

Kinky Gerbils said:
What about now they have gone down?

That will probably just mean that Hartlepool will now take the highest bid for him, not that we would have the financial means of matching it or I suspect getting anywhere near it. We just don't operate in that part of the transfer market for players like him.

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Stoaty Ferret said:
I'd take David Eyres for another season. Sweet left foot, wise old head in midfield, Great set pieces......

Wise old head? Isn't he 41 or somewhere thereabouts?

:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here