Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Realistic Signings

bramble

Apr 23, 2006
A realistic target bearing in mind there is no money , no ground and no facilities , :down:

Go for Youth

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Silver flying chariot said:
Half the people on here think we should get MK dons players!!!

have you checked the league table recently.

THey must have been unlucky all year to be in the bottom 4 the whole season.
Dean Lewington is a good player. Just because they are a poor team doesn;t mean they are devoid of any good players.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Silent Bob said:
http://www.ccfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/ClubNewsDetail/0,,10269~827355,00.html

Ady Williams, Andy Morrell and Clayton Ince have all been made available on free transfers

Dennis Wise, Richard Shaw and Graham Barrett will leave the club after coming to the end of their contracts.

I'd definitely take Wise and Shaw, possibly Williams as well although we don't want too many players of that age.

Morrell will score goals at this level.

Also I see Scott Minto has been released by Rotherham, if he can be kept fit he is a half decent left back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Uncle Buck said:
Morrell will score goals at this level.

Also I see Scott Minto has been released by Rotherham, if he can be kept fit he is a half decent left back.

I agree with both .

Would Graham Barrett be a better option than Nicholas or Carpenter as he is more attack minded.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Uncle Buck said:
I think Barrett falls into the category of never go back.

He was not a success last time and although he works his socks off, we already have Hart who does that.

I would think that you are probably right. Always looked good but the end product was nil.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
other players to look at are Paul Shaw and Martin Butler if they dont agree new contracts at Rotherham

Other released players include

Gareth Taylor, Eugene Dadi, Eugen Bopp, Chris Hope, Akwasi Fobi-Edusei, Bobby Petta, Andy Cooke, Leo Roget, Richie PArtridge, Drissa Diallo,

knowing us we will probably sign David Eyres from Oldham on a 5 year contract

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
clapham_gull said:
Denis Wise is being lined up for the QPR job according the Standard.
Shame. Just the type of player we need imo.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You could make a bloody decent lge 1 side out of all the players that are being released.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
BensGrandad said:
Nearly signed him last season but missed the boat due to finances, allegedly.
I heard that as well.

We were close to signing Dublin too weren't we? I wonder if Celtic will keep him on, I doubt it.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Guylain Ndungu-Nsumba would have been a good signing but we've been beaten to it by our 'rivals' Gillingham.:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here