Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Zaragoza sack their manager..... [merged]

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I wouldn't have thought so. Poyet is unproven at any level as a manager other than league one. This is not intended to demean Poyet in anyway, I just don't think his cv atm would attract a top club.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I just knew this would bring out the plankton. Unbelievable comments from some so far

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Would they really want him? Struggling in the championship is hardly the greatest CV.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I don't think Gus would want it now.

He seems the type of bloke who wants to prove himself beyond doubt, and then move on when he's completely proven to take on the new job.

I think IF Redknapp goes to England, and if Spurs came knocking for Poyet, unless we get promoted or are hammering all before us in the last couple of months of the season, I'm not sure Poyet would go for that either at the moment.

A few years down teh line maybe yes, but I dont think he would be interested at the moment.

D

Deleted User X18H

Real Zaragoza are currently managerless!!

Maybe one to worry about?

D

Deleted User X18H

Ah fixtures I see. I really must stay up later.

Happy New Year.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
& you're taking the piss, fishing or a complete and total moron :wanker: :whisky: :albion2:

What just because his opinon differs from yours ? No need to abuse people !
For what it's worth I sincerely hope Gus is with us for a good while yet, but if he goes.......that's football, he's not irreplaceable, and let's not forget, we now have a stadium and a chairman that will back the manager with money. not to mention the new training complex on the way.
We are now an attractive proposition for decent managers and coaches

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Ahh. Good old fickle fans. Unbelievable.

Struggling in the Champ. :lolol:

I suppose you all expected us to be engrained in the top two?

Clueless.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i am getting really f***ed off with people on here.

So we are not at the top of the championship with a 15 point gap, SO WHAT....

We are mid table, yes we won league 1 at a canter last year, but in case it hadn't sunk in to your thick skulls yet, the Championship is a better division, and we are not automatic promotion candidates. I am more than happy to be mid table at this time of the year and come the end of the season if we are as low as 21st place, i will be happy, we will have survived.

Last year all of the posters slagging of Gus were all singing his praise because we were Champions, and now look at all of the cyber warriors wanting to trade him in for another manager. Your all a bunch of pricks.

I know there are times when we all think "Gus, maybe you should have kept that thought to yourself", but he is our manager, he has turned our club around from being a poor team on the brink of going to league 2, to a championship side, playing pretty football.

So stop the slagging of Gus, get your arse's firmly back on the GUS BUS or go and watch Crawley Town.....

Rant over!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here