Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: Hereford Game does anyone else feel....

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
It’s a shame that we go to Edgar Street on the 7th of February. Any later in the season and we would have an opportunity to send them down again.

I live in Oxford and many Oxford United fans hate Leyton Orient with a passion for the same reason that Hereford fans hate us.

Do you remember the Barnet-Torquay game a few years ago? In that game, the same as with us and Hereford in 97, whichever side lost dropped out of the league. Barnet lost. Do you think that Barnet fans hate Torquay United? I’m not aware of any newfound rivalry between the clubs.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I'm nervous about this one.

Our players know that they have got REAL pressure on them from the fans to win all three points.

Last time that happened was against Port Vale last season...:thud:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Doubt Hereford have any of the same players have they?! Sure it's not going to be a factor, not with their fans so far from the pitch. It might be interesting at Edgar Street though.

Saturday really will be a key game as to whether we can be competitive this season or faced with a winter of struggle and discontent.

I would really like to see us have a real go at Hereford and not settle for an ugly 1 nil but to go for the throat and make it 5!!!

Put the ball on the deck and play quick passing and movement, get in behind with pace and let Murray score another hat trick.

And it will be time for the defense to stand up and keep a clean sheet

Cometh the hour - cometh the man - come on you seagulls and give us a win

:albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Must have been :thumbsup:

Only an IDIOT would put you centre-mid.

Trigger maybe. Or Bensgrandad, but not you.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
wonder what the odds are on Murray scoring 4 this time and match ending in a 4-4 draw?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here