Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: Hereford Game does anyone else feel....

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I feel next Saturday is as good a Saturday as any to learn a bit of hedge laying.

Means missing my first home game of the season, but the break might do me good.

Well after the Crewe game i saw some Hereford fans in a service station, all of which were abusive towards all Brighton fans and I was told to watch myself when we go there.

f***ing morons-still think it was us that sent them down instead of the useless pile of crap that collapsed at the end of the season allowing us to claw back a 12 point gap. I was there for THE game and the cup game the next season and their fans are the most unpleasant bunch of inbreds I've ever seen. Get over it-you were so crap that even our pile of shite managed to avoid relegation.

There will be trouble at Edgar Street-guaranteed and I wouldn't be surprised to see it kick off on Saturday.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I thought Cheltenham would be a walk in the park!

If we don't win this one, we've got to take a good look at ourselves.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I never thought I’d be saying this in October but Hereford next week is a MUST WIN game. We really can’t afford to drop points against our easier opposition, we have Peterborough and Leiceister this month both of which we will be lucky to take points from.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I think it's going to be one of those games that will be decided in the first 20 minutes. If we score in that time we will definitely win, and probably quite easily. Hereford's already low confidence will be shot, and with only 1 league win to their names they will more or less give up on winning the match.

I thought that with Cheltenham, but they literally fought right to the end and some.

We have only won one more game than Hereford, so it could go the other way if we go behind and do exactly what you just explained

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm hoping the penny may have dropped after he was switched to centreback at half time on Saturday. Especially with Elphick suspended, I think even with the bizarre use of Virgo so far he will be used in defence on Saturday (although most likely alongside Hawkins).

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I thought that with Cheltenham, but they literally fought right to the end and some.

We have only won one more game than Hereford, so it could go the other way if we go behind and do exactly what you just explained

The difference being Cheltenham equalised momenst later and had a good front trio in Murray, Fleetwood and Owuso. Hereford havent got that. I still wouldnt rule out the chance of them scoring at the end of either half, some of our players arent fit enough.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The difference being Cheltenham equalised momenst later and had a good front trio in Murray, Fleetwood and Owuso. Hereford havent got that. I still wouldnt rule out the chance of them scoring at the end of either half, some of our players arent fit enough.

I agree with you the Cheltenham strike force is good, but going into that game, they had put 5 league goals in between the lot of them all season, which isnt that great.

As for Hereford, they are toilet at the moment, so expect the unexpected, especially with a make shift defence

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
We'll score. It's just a matter of how many we'll score and if we can keep a clean sheet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This game really ought not to be a problem. Right now though, its a little hard to be all that optimistic about any particular match, whoever the opposition.

On balance though, still predicting 3-1 us.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
...................Camp..............
Whing......Virgo...Clarke.......Richards
Thornton..Savage..Thomson..Livermore
............Anyinsah..Murray...........

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here