Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: Hereford Game does anyone else feel....

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Re: Hereford Game does anyone else feel....

They might be fired up for this one and win thus gaining revenge for 1997? I don't think it will be a stroll in the park as some people might think. Oh Well time to put a £10 5-0 Albion win bet:thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
If we lose on Saturday, then expect to see the first real backclash for Adams.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hereford will be looking to avenge themselves after being relegated in that last game at Edgar Street. On a positive front they are the most likely opposition to be given a good old thrashing at Withdean.

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008
My only worry was that Cheltenham came with 4 straight away defeats and knicked a point. Hereford are also on 4 away defeats.

But this has to be the game where we finally get our first home win.

** PLEASE **

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
They'll be scraping for everything, and after yesterday and today performance from both sides. They'll know the three points are vital, plus our home form is absolutely diabolical and I can't see us getting anything from the game after yesterday.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Hereford fans hate us with a passion, more so than we hate Palace I reckon. Wouldnt be surprised if there was aggro when we go there in the league

Well after the Crewe game i saw some Hereford fans in a service station, all of which were abusive towards all Brighton fans and I was told to watch myself when we go there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here