D

Deleted member 18477

Ray (as you like first names so much)... real madrid 4 spurs aka you tonite 0

that is all:clap2:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've just found him incredibly dull and passionless. Inoffensive, yes. Boring, yes. Insightful, no.

D

Deleted member 18477

'Unbelievable Scenes' Jeff and the other 2 have had an unbelievable view of the game tonite. bang on the half way line... i'd say similar to west stand upper for those who are wondering how 'high' you will be. possibly not quite as high bearing in mind real madrid have 80,000 capacity.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Ray Wilkins talks too much! He talks more than the commentator!

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
I love the way he repeatedly said how good Spurs were at defending corners tonight. He must have been looking the other way when Real scored 2 of their 4 goals from corners!! What a knobber.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Did Jamie Redknapp really just say: "I know my Dad very well"........

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
" Tottenham dont deserve to be 4 down" says Wilkins.....yes they do they are shit compared to Real......now STFU wilkins and go home.....cant wait to hear what the Con Man Rednap has to say.....

He put a monkey on it (and I'm not referring to Gareth Bale.... dodgy!!!)

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Made me laugh how he went on about how well Spurs were playing all night after being well & truly stuffed, Barely seeing the ball & being played off the pitch

The Bear

Dec 21, 2010
Is it any wonder Roman give him the boot, did well to put up with him for so long...drab!

chops

Egg chaser & hack
Jan 4, 2011
Christchurch, NZ
Acker79 said:
So, what you're basically saying is his sultry voice turns you on so much you want to have sex with your TV? You perv.
i dont think that my wedding vegetable could ever be categorised as firm, or indeed would have the required strength, weight or power to make a significant impact on my television screen. much as id like it to, of course

Genius :)

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
If you thought he was fawning over the English team last night, you wouldn't have wanted to hear Wilkins co-commentate on Man Utd v Marseille - nauseating brown-nosing of Giggs and Scholes, completely one-eyed towards United, I thought I'd mistakenly tuned in to MUTV.

I've always liked Wilkins but he's not a good co-commentator.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Always makes me smile the way Wilkins often refers to players as 'the young man'.

He referred to the ref as a young man too!

My favourite line was "I was expecting to see Ronaldo tugged off after 75 minutes, to be honest..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here