Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rascism alive and well in the Big Brother house

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I really hope that this is the action that will burst the bubble of Jade Goody. She is incredibly thick, pig ugly and a bitch and now obviously a rascist but somehow the gullible British public have helped to deposit £ 8 000 000 in her bank account in the 4 years she left the BB house.

Hopefully people will not touch her with a bargepole now and she can creep under the rock she came from. Shilpa Shetty is a stunningly beautiful Indian lady, feminine , well spoken, a talented and successful actress and it is amazing the bullying of Jade ( who the feck are you ) Goody could reduce her to tears.

Her latest boyfriend when being explained about Embryo's said whats a Emvryo , why do we celebrate and hero worship stupidity in this country. Goody has roped in another 2 into her rascist gang, dissapointingly Jo and unsuprisingly Danielle who seem to look up to her.

I really hope Shilpa Shetty wins this BB and Goody is rounded booed when she is booted out, hopefully next and her career is over.

Come on vote Goody out.

that is all :angry:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ofcom probes Big Brother 'racism'

Shetty, 31, is an award-winning Bollywood actress
Broadcasting watchdog Ofcom is investigating complaints about alleged racism in Celebrity Big Brother against Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty.
Some 200 viewers have complained that the actress is being targeted by some housemates because she is Indian.

Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O'Meara have ganged up on Shetty in the past few days.

Channel 4 says that her treatment in the house is "girly rivalry" and that it won't tolerate bullying or racism.

Jade Goody's mother, Jackiey, repeatedly referred to Shilpa as "the Indian" while she was on the show and was unable to pronounce her name.

Over the weekend, former Miss Great Britain Danielle Lloyd and ex-S Club 7 star Jo O'Meara poked fun at Shilpa's accent.

An Ofcom spokeswoman said: "We have had approximately 200 complaints of racism.

"Quite a lot of websites have been discussing the issue and urging people to get in contact with us. We will look into each individual complaint."

'Strong woman'

Evicted housemate Carole Malone has said she believes the incidents are motivated by jealousy.

"Shilpa is too good-looking for her own good," she told the BBC Asian Network.

"She's an incredibly powerful and beautiful woman. She is a very strong woman and can handle it. I spoke to her about it when I was in the house."

Malone added: "Shilpa feels that she represents the Indian/Asian community and doesn't want to let them or herself down by retaliating."

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Uncle Spielberg said:
I really hope that this is the action that will burst the bubble of Jade Goody. She is incredibly thick, pig ugly and a bitch and now obviously a rascist but somehow the gullible British public have helped to deposit £ 8 000 000 in her bank account in the 4 years she left the BB house.

Hopefully people will not touch her with a bargepole now and she can creep under the rock she came from. Shilpa Shetty is a stunningly beautiful Indian lady, feminine , well spoken, a talented and successful actress and it is amazing the bullying of Jade ( who the feck are you ) Goody could reduce her to tears.

Her latest boyfriend when being explained about Embryo's said whats a Emvryo , why do we celebrate and hero worship stupidity in this country. Goody has roped in another 2 into her rascist gang, dissapointingly Jo and unsuprisingly Danielle who seem to look up to her.

I really hope Shilpa Shetty wins this BB and Goody is rounded booed when she is booted out, hopefully next and her career is over.

Come on vote Goody out.

that is all :angry:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ofcom probes Big Brother 'racism'

Shetty, 31, is an award-winning Bollywood actress
Broadcasting watchdog Ofcom is investigating complaints about alleged racism in Celebrity Big Brother against Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty.
Some 200 viewers have complained that the actress is being targeted by some housemates because she is Indian.

Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O'Meara have ganged up on Shetty in the past few days.

Channel 4 says that her treatment in the house is "girly rivalry" and that it won't tolerate bullying or racism.

Jade Goody's mother, Jackiey, repeatedly referred to Shilpa as "the Indian" while she was on the show and was unable to pronounce her name.

Over the weekend, former Miss Great Britain Danielle Lloyd and ex-S Club 7 star Jo O'Meara poked fun at Shilpa's accent.

An Ofcom spokeswoman said: "We have had approximately 200 complaints of racism.

"Quite a lot of websites have been discussing the issue and urging people to get in contact with us. We will look into each individual complaint."

'Strong woman'

Evicted housemate Carole Malone has said she believes the incidents are motivated by jealousy.

"Shilpa is too good-looking for her own good," she told the BBC Asian Network.

"She's an incredibly powerful and beautiful woman. She is a very strong woman and can handle it. I spoke to her about it when I was in the house."

Malone added: "Shilpa feels that she represents the Indian/Asian community and doesn't want to let them or herself down by retaliating."
:clap2: :clap2:

Ive stopped watching it now she was a fecking twat last nite, and he stupid prick boyfriend. I didnt like Shilpa at first but now she is just being bullied. Get Jade out f***ing moose.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I stopped watching it this year when Jade and he rmum went in. Just munting rough thick nobodys who are more irritating than anyone EVER.

Fair play to Shilpa rise above the shit, I hope she wins now.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have not watched this, but caught a glimpse of Goody saying that she was voted 25th most influential person on the planet, as my flatmates girlfriend is a big fan of the show. :yawn: Although she doesn't know what 'influential' means. She is a disgrace to humanity, should not be allowed to breed and should be expelled to live on an small island on her own.

How someone so talentless, thick and unattractive can bank £8m ( :eek: ) is beyond me. One of the many negative traits of capitalism.

I have seen a few films of Shilpa and she obviously has more talent than these bitchy girls put together. An excellent example of jealousy, clearly.

One of the many reasons why I avoid programmes like this. What a waste of airtime and money.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
All it is, is a scaled down peice of society - it goes on a bigger scale in the outside world for some reason people will always feel the need to gang together and bully someone for whatever reason to make themselves feel better - look at the school playground as an example even some work places to an extent.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Unable or unwilling to pronounce her name, come on how difficult is it to pronounce Shilpa ???

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There is no such thing as racism, of course, only "factually-incorrect banter". It's important to remember that.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Uncle Spielberg said:

Unable or unwilling to pronounce her name, come on how difficult is it to pronounce Shilpa ???

Not difficult at all.

To describe Jackiey Goody as 'thick as shit' is to do a great disservice to Shit. She is spectacularly stupid and should NEVER have been let near the house.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Celeb BB is not great at best but surely this series ids the worst yet - absolute shite.

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Danielle, Jo, Jade and Jack can't have a brain cell between them. I really hope Shilpa goes on to do well out of this because she hasn't warranted any of this ridiculous behaviour.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:

Don't forget Jack referring to Shilpa as "f***ing Paki" the other night.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I agree GARTH.

I caught a bit this morning about what question they've always wanted to know the answer to. Jade's was, 'Why don't eskimos turn into human ice cubes'.

How can ANYONE be so f***ing IDIOTIC?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here