Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radostin kishishev

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
I thought he was well off the pace in the first half. But much better in the second - didn't he play one or two of those passes to Calderon ?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
May of done, I can just remember him giving it away too much, he gave it away a few times against mk dons as well. I just think his going to cost us a game shortly!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
When Greer was behind him before he got suspended, Kish looked the part. He plays in front of the centre-back pair, quite defensively, and I think he has more confidence with GG pulling the strings, as the defence looks more solid ???

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yup he was woeful, and not sure how some people on here gave him ratings of 8/9 in the player ratings.

That being said, he has been very good on the whole this season.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Dicker's passing was worse yesterday.

Decent enough players, but bad games from them I think.

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I personally thought he was great yesterday. I don't know why posters on here always have to get on some players case. It was Barnes yesterday, no Greer and Kish have been getting it today. At least people are spreading the love around this year rather than victimising just one player likely did to Navarro last year before deciding they liked him after all!

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
It does annoy me that if 1 player has a bad game then that's it there getting slated on here! Just leave out the negative threads people, Were doing well this season!

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Not every player is perfect, we're not going to have the best defensive midfielder possible in our team, to be honest Kishishev despite his age has been one of if not our best signing/'s this summer, he will always be off the pace due to his age but the job he does doesn't warrant much pace. His job is to stay in the centre circle and patrol the whole area in front of the defence, his distribution from what i've seen has been quality, not being at the game yesterday doesn't help but everyone has a bad game once in a while, give him a break :)

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
For what it's worth Kish wants to stick it to Charlton in our game in a couple of weeks. This just posted on our message board from a guy who was involved in bringing Radostin to us (does bits of Eastern Europe scouting for us):

pragueaddick posted:

"Kish has a message to pass on to Charlton fans. And unfortunately that message, roughly, is 'looking forward to sticking it to you lot on October 16th'.
So here's the back story. One of my best friends in the world is a Bulgarian living in Toronto called Vasco. He played quite a significant role in bringing Kish to Charlton.
This afternoon Vasco rang me. Another Bulgarian friend of his who also remembers me, lives in Surrey and Kish had dropped in to see him. So because of the connection they got talking about the Charlton game.
I was surprised when Vasco said Kish wants to take revenge on us. But when I asked him if he means the fans, he said "no, Dowie". I learnt something interesting from that. To a player, the manager is the voice of the club. Dowie didnt want him, so to Kish, it meant Charlton didnt want him. And he said that Kish feels his heart is still at Charlton, it was seven years, and he enjoyed all of them. He wont hear a bad word about Curbishley.
He thinks Brighton are going to do well. Apparently he had Championship offers, but only for one season. Brighton committed to one plus one. They have money and ambition.
Well, of course I told Vasco to let Kish know that if he wants to stick it to Dowie, there's 18,000 plus Charlton fans who will join him.
Kish was always a modest and decent guy. He's not sure how the Charlton fans remember him. He remembers Dowie telling him he wasnt wanted. But I am sure that if he did get a good reception, it would mean a lot to him. And personally, I reckon he's earnt it."

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
He didn't have his best game yesterday. However it seemed to me like Carlisle had done their homework and made sure they got in his face every time he received the ball. This is going to happen a lot now, so how he copes with the increased attention will determine how effective he will be this season.

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
For what it's worth Kish wants to stick it to Charlton in our game in a couple of weeks. This just posted on our message board from a guy who was involved in bringing Radostin to us (does bits of Eastern Europe scouting for us):

pragueaddick posted:

"Kish has a message to pass on to Charlton fans. And unfortunately that message, roughly, is 'looking forward to sticking it to you lot on October 16th'.
So here's the back story. One of my best friends in the world is a Bulgarian living in Toronto called Vasco. He played quite a significant role in bringing Kish to Charlton.
This afternoon Vasco rang me. Another Bulgarian friend of his who also remembers me, lives in Surrey and Kish had dropped in to see him. So because of the connection they got talking about the Charlton game.
I was surprised when Vasco said Kish wants to take revenge on us. But when I asked him if he means the fans, he said "no, Dowie". I learnt something interesting from that. To a player, the manager is the voice of the club. Dowie didnt want him, so to Kish, it meant Charlton didnt want him. And he said that Kish feels his heart is still at Charlton, it was seven years, and he enjoyed all of them. He wont hear a bad word about Curbishley.
He thinks Brighton are going to do well. Apparently he had Championship offers, but only for one season. Brighton committed to one plus one. They have money and ambition.
Well, of course I told Vasco to let Kish know that if he wants to stick it to Dowie, there's 18,000 plus Charlton fans who will join him.
Kish was always a modest and decent guy. He's not sure how the Charlton fans remember him. He remembers Dowie telling him he wasnt wanted. But I am sure that if he did get a good reception, it would mean a lot to him. And personally, I reckon he's earnt it."

Interesting read that!

Any player that's been at a club for 7 years deserves a good reception!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
When Greer was behind him before he got suspended, Kish looked the part.?
what all 50 mins off it :lolol:

yesterday was the worst i have seen kish play but he did get better as the game went on.

as withdean wanderer says dicker was worst kept giving the ball away in silly positions as much as i love watching the football we play i do wish we played with a bit more urgency sometimes and learnt you cant always play your way out off trouble

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
what all 50 mins off it :lolol:

yesterday was the worst i have seen kish play but he did get better as the game went on.

as withdean wanderer says dicker was worst kept giving the ball away in silly positions as much as i love watching the football we play i do wish we played with a bit more urgency sometimes and learnt you cant always play your way out off trouble
Dicker seems to be a player who needs to be in the groove to play at his best. But because he's not one of Poyet's favourites he gets shifted to the left or dropped, consequently you don't see the best of him, so he's shifted or dropped again etc. I thought he was playing very well before he got dropped last week.

Interesting about Kishishev being promised another year. Possibly based on appearances?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here