Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radostin kishishev

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
what all 50 mins off it :lolol:

yesterday was the worst i have seen kish play but he did get better as the game went on.

as withdean wanderer says dicker was worst kept giving the ball away in silly positions as much as i love watching the football we play i do wish we played with a bit more urgency sometimes and learnt you cant always play your way out off trouble

Having watched the hoof and hope up to about midway through last season and before that, before Gus came, I'm surprised someone is advocating going back to that. To go and watch passing football is a joy to me, and I daresay lots of others. The team has shown they can do it, and with Lua Lua putting the fear of God up the oppo and a solid defence, the long ball is hopefully a thing of the past :ohmy:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
First half he wasn't the only one who was shit, but second half was he was superb. Nearly everything came through him, he was always looking out for the pass out wide and got stuck in, if anybody wants to criticise somebody who lost procession alot it is Gary Dicker, he thinks he has a internity to hold onto the ball when there is a simple pass is on.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
:lolol: Good read till that exageration

I'm assuming the writer meant the 18k (genuine) home fans we averaged under Dowie (in higher divisions) not the actual attendance on 16th October. Although to be fair, I'd expect close to that figure (14-16k us, 3-4k you).

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
:bounce:

From their messageboard:

"Second half though a 36 year old former international grasped the midfield and bossed it.

The result didn't surprise me in that I've never thought we are any better than mid table third division. What was gutting though was watching a 36 year old Kishishev, in the twilight of his career, giving 90 minutes, driving his team on, playing the simple ball, making himself available and telling others where they should be. I'm depressed because today brought home all too starkly how far we have fallen as Kish was leagues above our poxy midfield."

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Kishishev was superb yesterday. Positioning faultless and he was one of the best players on the park.

I don't know what game the thread starter was watching???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here