Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radiohead? Is it me?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
download in rainbows. argubly their best to date. :thumbsup:

It must be better than their last 3 which were all UTTER GASH. Their experimental stage, when if they had an album of hoovering and people pulling toilet chains and recording it some people would hail it as a masterpiece.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Radiohead are a bit meh to me but then I can see why some of their stuff is seen as exceptional. No Surprises is probably the best thing I've heard from them but I do also enjoy Fake Plastic Trees.

I think you have to be in the mood for Radiohead.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I don't really like them. Coldplay are much better.

right.

Radiohead are fantastic for tracks when you are feeling abit depressed and are quite happy being in that feeling , quite happy to have abit of time feeling worthless

Coldplay are a band that if you were to listen to them at the same point as you would Radiohead would SERIOUSLY push you over the edge.. serious pissed up art student band of the worse kind (for Coldplay also see : Keane)

(Editors i have no problem with except they are a band that couldn't top there first album)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
right.

Radiohead are fantastic for tracks when you are feeling abit depressed and are quite happy being in that feeling , quite happy to have abit of time feeling worthless

Coldplay are a band that if you were to listen to them at the same point as you would Radiohead would SERIOUSLY push you over the edge.. serious pissed up art student band of the worse kind (for Coldplay also see : Keane)

(Editors i have no problem with except they are a band that couldn't top there first album)

told you so.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
The Bends is one of my favourite albums of all time. Not a bad track on there. From what I've heard of the recent stuff though its a bit shit.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
clearly neither of you have a clue what you're talking about. and this is why i won't be discussing music tastes on a message board any further. trying to convince people that theirs is just plain shit is a waste of time.

Get out of your own arse. Who is to say if you are right or they are.

That is the great thing about music, it's whatever turns you on. Hence the fact there are a million and one different style's, not just what Benny Seagull likes. Theres nothing worse than a music bore.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
In Rainbows is up there with the best but then I also think Kid A is a musical masterpiece but maybe thats just me.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Radiohead :bowdown:

Pablo Honey, The Bends, OK Computer, Hail To The Thief and In Rainbows are all astonishingly brilliant.

Kid A was good, but nowhere near any of the above. I'm not too keen on Amnesiac at all however.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here