Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radiohead: Genius prog rock innovators or self absorbed pretentious sixth formers

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Creep played at full blast on the car stereo is better than shooting your wad over exposed titties

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Have just come home after a pretty miserable evening out where I fell out with a really good friend and my first instinct was to reach for The Bends, crank it up full volume sit here and ponder not only just the course of my evening and the resultant arguement but as the tracks passed through the bends, planet telex, high and dry etc I went from a contemplative to ecstatic high euphoric mood.

The lift me up when i'm down, help me through the bad times when life sucks, help me appreciate the good times, and remember the bad ones. A band for all seasons in my opinion.

One of the rare bands since the 80's who capture the mood of the nation and who's music over time is only enhanced.

Cracking.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Great band. I used to work for the company that did their press & met them a few times & found them to be really nice unassuming guys.
They make the effort to make music that expands the listening experience, pushing the boundaries with experimental sounds. There are not many bands that would take the risks these guys take & the world is a better place when people do this otherwise we'd never progress musically.
I'm not even a big fan of their stuff but I do appreciate what they do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here