Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radio presenters saying the parents where irresponsible (Madeleine)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
roz said:
I still recall the evening when the younger one was 6 and got stuck on top of the garage roof because his brother helped him up there only to do a runner and leave him abandoned up there!

Yes a few years back at Parc Asterix Junior tricked Mini into standing in the "splash" area at the Menhir Express and sure enough he got drenched.

Severe telling off from Mrs Hut and an Ice Cream later order was restored.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Beach Hut said:
Yes a few years back at Parc Asterix Junior tricked Mini into standing in the "splash" area at the Menhir Express and sure enough he got drenched.

Severe telling off from Mrs Hut and an Ice Cream later order was restored.

:lolol:

i used to do stuff like that all the time to my brother

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was listening to the news this morning and they were saying how irresponsible the parents were which I have a hard time agreeing with. Then I started thinking of three year olds that I know and how young, incapable, and helpless they really are and thought in all honesty, how could anyone leave them out of their sight?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Nibble said:
I was listening to the news this morning and they were saying how irresponsible the parents were which I have a hard time agreeing with. Then I started thinking of three year olds that I know and how young, incapable, and helpless they really are and thought in all honesty, how could anyone leave them out of their sight?

All the debate about whether the parents' actions were right or wrong is bollox. It's absolutely outrageous, mindblowing and selfish that they left those kids alone. Turning their backs for a minute would have been bad enough but half an hour! No parent in their right mind on here can disagree with that, regardless of whether "we could leave our back doors unlocked when we were kids" and similar stuff that's been posted on here in justification of their actions, and it's got nothing to do with the benefit of hindsight, hindsight doesn't even come into it, you just don't leave kids like that.

Cheeky Monkey said:
All the debate about whether the parents' actions were right or wrong is bollox. It's absolutely outrageous, mindblowing and selfish that they left those kids alone. Turning their backs for a minute would have been bad enough but half an hour! No parent in their right mind on here can disagree with that, regardless of whether "we could leave our back doors unlocked when we were kids" and similar stuff that's been posted on here in justification of their actions, and it's got nothing to do with the benefit of hindsight, hindsight doesn't even come into it, you just don't leave kids like that.

...............................................and they did it every night................................................

They better not get paid for their heart felt story when they get back.

Lets hope she is alive, when they all get back, Social Services will take her away to a good home, where the parents will CARE for her and not put a good time first.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Earlier on in the week I posted about what might happen if a serious reward amount was offered. £100K is one thing, but £1 million might make some people in the know think a little.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cheeky Monkey said:

I said this earlier in the thread and was called a wanker or something like that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here