Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Does no-one else on this board think the likes of Das Reich and the twat who told the "******" joke on the closed thread should just f*** off. Bunch of ill-educated, archaic, losers who bring this board down IMO.

Can't understand why they think it is clever to be blatantly racist and say things that could get them arrested in the real world yet don't get permanantly banned. Can't the mods see to this. They really get on my tits. RACIST SCUM.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm with Nibble.

[not in a gay way though]

[not that there's anything wrong with being gay. Homophobia is bad, too :thumbsup:]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Relatively few posts on NSC are reported and I can't remember the last time a racist report was made.

As I've said three billion times - there is no guarantee that mods will read each and every post on the board - I'd be amazed if I even saw 10%. There is a little red triangle alongside each post - if you think the post shouldn't be there report it. Don't assume someone else has.

When we get post reports we can then investigate and act as is appropriate.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well some mod must have read it cos you closed it down.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well some mod must have read it cos you closed it down.

I have no idea what "it" is.

But, yes, if we come across something unsuitable we will act. But as above, don't assume that a moderator will see something so report it - it will take about 20 seconds, tops.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Does no-one else on this board think the likes of Das Reich and the twat who told the "******" joke on the closed thread should just f*** off. Bunch of ill-educated, archaic, losers who bring this board down IMO.

Can't understand why they think it is clever to be blatantly racist and say things that could get them arrested in the real world yet don't get permanantly banned. Can't the mods see to this. They really get on my tits. RACIST SCUM.

Without wishing to support the racist posters in any way, it could be argued that your regular rants, flounces and OTT reactions also bring the board down and also does get on a lot of peoples' tits so perhaps less of the morality lessons please.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Without wishing to support the racist posters in any way, it could be argued that your regular rants, flounces and OTT reactions also bring the board down and also does get on a lot of peoples' tits so perhaps less of the morality lessons please.

There is a differance between the rows I have on here and being a racist scumbag. Even you should be able to see that. It is not a morality lesson it is a dis-taste for moronic pigs who think it is okay to spout racist nonsense.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Come off it; please let's not defend the utterly indefensible - the smeg-smelling little racist twats themselves all turn in tatooed free speech bores the minute someone dares suggest that jokes about "niggers" aren't actually ok, oddly enough. Nipple is spot on here, IMHO.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There is a differance between the rows I have on here and being a racist scumbag. Even you should be able to see that. It is not a morality lesson it is a dis-taste for moronic pigs who think it is okay to spout racist nonsense.

You're setting yourself up as better than the racists. In your eyes, what you post is acceptable and what they post isn't. It's a simple morality lesson from you. I may or may not agree with you here that it is unacceptable but I just find it ironic that a bloke who doesn't actually have any interest in footie and is renowned for binfestry is telling us what should and shouldn't be on a footie forum.

EDIT - Just to repeat, I'm not defending the racists in any way. I abhor the casual racism that sometimes crops up on here.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Curiously I would imagine if I trawled back through the archives of post reports I'd fine that your posts are by far and away the most reported on.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Come off it; please let's not defend the utterly indefensible - the smeg-smelling little racist twats themselves all turn in tatooed free speech bores the minute someone dares suggest that jokes about "niggers" aren't actually ok, oddly enough. Nipple is spot on here, IMHO.

I do not think he is defending the indefensible Col. He is just provoking the irony in the poster who is making the judgement.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
You're setting yourself up as better than the racists. In your eyes, what you post is acceptable and what they post isn't. It's a simple morality lesson from you. I may or may not agree with you here that it is unacceptable but I just find it ironic that a bloke who doesn't actually have any interest in footie and is renowned for binfestry is telling us what should and shouldn't be on a footie forum.

EDIT - Just to repeat, I'm not defending the racists in any way. I abhor the casual racism that sometimes crops up on here.

to be fair, one thing that definitely shouldn't be on a footie forum is the kind of rascist bile that we saw earlier.

Last edited:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
And there's the problem with these threads - they always turn into a contest for the most offensive word you can get away with and/or some fuktard arguing that paki isn't really racist.

which words do you think you have got away with in expressing those sentiments?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Curiously I would imagine if I trawled back through the archives of post reports I'd fine that your posts are by far and away the most reported on.

Fine, whatever. Let your board get plastered in racist shit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Fine, whatever. Let your board get plastered in racist shit.

Are you deliberately acting retarded today or what?

As above - if I see anything I act. Many times I won't see things though, which is why the 'report' function is there.

Look in the moderating decisions forum to see how often I impose posting restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here