Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist booing at England B match?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Racist booing at England B match?

Oceanic said:
Ok El, was in Peckham, was a shootout between some black men. They left, the police turned up and asked what happened. I said well, I best not say anything otherwise I’ll be arrested for being a racist, well you can’t call people ‘FAT’ anymore under Labour but large instead. They just said f*** that, just say it, so I did, Blackman, big rubber lips and big white nashers, you know the same as all the dead wood, she replied I know, they all look the same that’s why they get away with so much crime. it's so hard to prove who's done it as they look so a like.

I didn’t say anything about the 10-12 inch cock as the male officer might have had different ideas with me being from Brighton so I kept quite.

You know what, I believe every word of that:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rightly or wrongly people need to remember you don't have to be white to be a racist. Asians have a generally low opinion of black people (not a generalisation a fact) and the Chinese and the Japanese are similar.

Having said that I bet more than a few of us have seen the 'You're just doing this because I'm black' routine as well.

However, that's not everybody is it ? Bit of a storm in a teacup here chaps, calm down !

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Jam The Man said:
Anyone else listening to this on surround sound? I've got crystal clear booing whenever England's black players (King / Defoe etc.) touch the ball... absolutely disgraceful...

Isn't Burnley a BNP hotbed?
Load of bull,maybe because defoe and king are shite????

Getting a joke in this country with twats like you,are you black????

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Re: Re: Racist booing at England B match?

sir albion said:
Load of bull,maybe because defoe and king are shite????

Getting a joke in this country with twats like you,are you black????

If you were not so ignorant, you've have read the other replies and found the answer to the latter... but does it matter if i'm black or white or whatever else? If it's wrong it's wrong.

I've REALLY REALLY got to stop rising to the bait of 'people' like you and your mate Oceanic... You just haven't got the intelligence to take the original post for what it is..merely an OBSERVATION that it MIGHT have been racist. How would I know? I WASN'T THERE!!! It's just an OBSERVATION. The problem in this country (or this website for some members) is that some are just looking for an argument, regardless as to whether the opinions are honest or fair. Too many people are self-righteous for their own good...

Put simply (because i'm sure that's easier for some) If you can't grasp the fact that it was just an observation, then it's not me who's the twat/wanker/prick that i've been called over the past couple of days.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hello. Am I in the right thread for an argument?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Bry Nylon said:

If you like!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Bry Nylon said:

:lolol:

I'm calling it a day now anyhoo.. there's no chance of resolution, and no chance of posting a legitimate viewpoint on this one

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Bry Nylon said:
no this is the COMPLAINTS thread

argument thread is down the corridor, third door on the right

hope this helps :)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Guinness Dave said:
no this is the COMPLAINTS thread

argument thread is down the corridor, third door on the right

hope this helps :)

Where do I look for ABUSE?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...try one of the numbers on those little printed cards you find in phone boxes...allegedly!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gully said:
...try one of the numbers on those little printed cards you find in phone boxes...allegedly!

Ooh yes I have one of those

"Liz and Sarah stuff a BOBBLE HAT in your mouth, SMEAR you with OVALTINE, make you share a coach trip to Darlington next to GUPPY whilst shitting in a bucket, 01273 49627X"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here