Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist booing at England B match?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Racist booing at England B match?

Jam The Man said:
I never said you couldn't be white and play the race card - i just personally found it bizarre on this occasion.

Yet again NSC falls by the wayside in respecting others' views or opinions. Trouble is most people's honest opinions on here are disregarded or slated. I think a lot of us have lost the ability to respect others views - however wrong we think those views are. I know i'm guilty of it at times, but it's on virtually every thread these days...

yes , thats true

Jam The Man said:
Anyone else listening to this on surround sound? I've got crystal clear booing whenever England's black players (King / Defoe etc.) touch the ball... absolutely disgraceful...

Isn't Burnley a BNP hotbed?

I've read a few posts down but will answer your post, you are a first class wanker and prick, just like that black man who thought he'd go under cover and make a name in journalism who was reporting for a news paper for the Millwall - Brighton match. Said he sat on his own and no one would sit next to him as he was black (You'd have to be f***ing gay to sit next to any male when there's thousands of emtry seats and start a convo?) and all the ground was chanting anti nazi songs and saluting like Hitler.

Was proven that the hitler salute was the seagulls, seagulls!,the black prick was trying to make a name for himself and was full of bullshit, are you black?

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Racist booing at England B match?

Oceanic said:
I've read a few posts down but will answer your post, you are a first class wanker and prick, just like that black man who thought he'd go under cover and make a name in journalism who was reporting for a news paper for the Millwall - Brighton match. Said he sat on his own and no one would sit next to him as he was black (You'd have to be f***ing gay to sit next to any male when there's thousands of emtry seats and start a convo?) and all the ground was chanting anti nazi songs and saluting like Hitler.

Was proven that the hitler salute was the seagulls, seagulls!,the black prick was trying to make a name for himself and was full of bullshit, are you black?
:shootself

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

Oceanic said:

I officially give up. I'm white, I'm English and I'm proud of my country and it's diversity and equality.. but nothing I can say will express the upset and heartache i feel having read that.

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

Oceanic said:

Just a tad OTT perhaps?

Re: Re: Re: Racist booing at England B match?

smudge said:
Just a tad OTT perhaps?

The truth hurts doesn't it? Only saying what the enquiry said about the jumped up black man who was accusing Millwall fans of being racist towards him etc.

He's nothing that a Billy bullshiting jumped up prick who like the Labour government try and say we're all racists when it's them who are.

What's up, I've said Blackman instead of colour man? f*** it, I'm not bowing to this politically correct brigade crap.

You see an armed robbery, you’re asked to give details on the subject, what do you say, know doubt you’d say colour man, could mean different origins, I’d say a big Blackman with big white teeth and big lips.

Like I did in Peckham, after a shooting, the police said fair comment.

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
Re: Re: Re: Re: Racist booing at England B match?

Oceanic said:

What's up, I've said Blackman instead of colour man? f*** it, I'm not bowing to this politically correct brigade crap.

That comment shows that you are somewhat out of touch with the PC brigade anyway. The correct term is "black man" - "coloured" is the non-PC expression these days.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: Re: Re: Racist booing at England B match?

Oceanic said:

You see an armed robbery, you’re asked to give details on the subject, what do you say, know doubt you’d say colour man, could mean different origins, I’d say a big Blackman with big white teeth and big lips.

I hope that in keeping with all racial stereotypes you also said:

1. Can't give you any more details, they all look the same to me.

2. He had a 10 inch cock

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Racist booing at England B match?

El Presidente said:
I hope that in keeping with all racial stereotypes you also said:

1. Can't give you any more details, they all look the same to me.

2. He had a 10 inch cock

Ok El, was in Peckham, was a shootout between some black men. They left, the police turned up and asked what happened. I said well, I best not say anything otherwise I’ll be arrested for being a racist, well you can’t call people ‘FAT’ anymore under Labour but large instead. They just said f*** that, just say it, so I did, Blackman, big rubber lips and big white nashers, you know the same as all the dead wood, she replied I know, they all look the same that’s why they get away with so much crime. it's so hard to prove who's done it as they look so a like.

I didn’t say anything about the 10-12 inch cock as the male officer might have had different ideas with me being from Brighton so I kept quite.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So, you must have seen his cock if you are so certain that it was between 10-12 ins...can I ask why he had his cock out, or have you deliberately missed that bit out of your story?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Racist booing at England B match?

Oceanic said:
Ok El, was in Peckham, was a shootout between some black men. They left, the police turned up and asked what happened. I said well, I best not say anything otherwise I’ll be arrested for being a racist, well you can’t call people ‘FAT’ anymore under Labour but large instead. They just said f*** that, just say it, so I did, Blackman, big rubber lips and big white nashers, you know the same as all the dead wood, she replied I know, they all look the same that’s why they get away with so much crime. it's so hard to prove who's done it as they look so a like.

I didn’t say anything about the 10-12 inch cock as the male officer might have had different ideas with me being from Brighton so I kept quite.
So were you just standing about like a lemon while this shooutout was taking place?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Oceanic - we would all look very similar had we not 'cross-bred' with other nationalities. Something that the BNP are clearly anti (I assume you know their mission statement, word for word).

Do ethnic minorities get away with a lot of crime? We are constantly reminded by yourself and your fellow BNP'ers on here, that they are a drain on the system as they fill all of our prisons. The two claims do not tally - for a change :jester:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Barrel of Fun said:
Oceanic - we would all look very similar had we not 'cross-bred' with other nationalities. Something that the BNP are clearly anti (I assume you know their mission statement, word for word).

Do ethnic minorities get away with a lot of crime? We are constantly reminded by yourself and your fellow BNP'ers on here, that they are a drain on the system as they fill all of our prisons. The two claims do not tally - for a change :jester:

Well there's a lot of things that party struggle with politically.

It wasn't so long ago they were supporting the Muslims.

I'm sure Oceanic can fill us in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here