Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Monkeys!

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Announced earlier, it's Rachel v Stuart in the next public vote.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Stuart to go

failing that monkeys

failing that anyone BUT Rachel

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Stu all he does is moan he wants to go but sticks it out for his modeling contract.

Rachel has been bullyed because she has never meet self important people like Rex before. I thought she showed great empathy for others while head of house i.e the letters and treats for hell.

ih8palarse

Jul 30, 2008
Rachel she has clearly got a game plan in brown nosing the two people that the housemates think are favourites outside the house. but her plans have been picked up on in the house and out the house she is a decieving b*tch.

get her out

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I would go out with Rachel but get bored of her quite quickly I reckon. Stuart is a chump.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Is anybody actually still watching the show this year? Usually you hear people talking about it, but this year I've heard nothing.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I think this year's BB has been excellent.

Lots of little disputes, arguments and tiffs and the usual mixture of boring bastards, minority groups, mentalists and wannabe celebrities.

Where else on TV could you see a greedy, lazy Somalian, a blind Scottish nutter, an unhinged female bouncer, a boring welsh teacher with absolutely NO personality, a chef with the worst haircut in the World, an albino muthafuckin' gangsta youknhowwhati'msayin' and an Asian Ronnie Corbett?

People-watching GOLD

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Love the descriptions Hiney

I think if Rex had gone out earlier it would be more watchable for me as everytime i see his face or he opens his mouth i just lose interest.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Where else on TV could you see a greedy, lazy Somalian, a blind Scottish nutter, an unhinged female bouncer, a boring welsh teacher with absolutely NO personality, a chef with the worst haircut in the World, an albino muthafuckin' gangsta youknhowwhati'msayin' and an Asian Ronnie Corbett?
Trisha?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Have you actually watched the show this year...The one thing that Rachel isn't is deceiving...In fact along with Stuart she's one of the only ones in there at the moment who doesn't slag others off or is two faced.

I think she's one of the most genuine housemates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here