Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Monkeys!

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think she's one of the most genuine housemates.

agreed , although I feel she decieved to get into the house (guessing you saw her audition tape) but maybe she just can't bounce of the people in the house or is eclipsed by the egos around her at the moment

I'm not quite sure , all I know is that I like her :blush:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
agreed , although I feel she decieved to get into the house (guessing you saw her audition tape)

But they all bullshit, to certain degrees, in their audition tapes tbh. They have to get noticed.

I want Rachel to stay tonight.

Mo or one of "The Couple" to go next week!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
agreed , although I feel she decieved to get into the house (guessing you saw her audition tape) but maybe she just can't bounce of the people in the house or is eclipsed by the egos around her at the moment

I'm not quite sure , all I know is that I like her :blush:

I think she is quite like that. She is bubbly, confident and seems genuinely nice, and as you said, there are some horrible, egotistical people in there and it could be more difficult.

Like the poster said after you, they all either exaggerate or lie on their type, I tend to think hers was more exaggeration.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I don't think Rachel is confident at all. If she was confident, she wouldn't look SCARED whenever she is around the other people in the house.

I'm sure the pupils at her school absolutely worship her - she seems a very caring and kind person but confident? No way.

She is TOTALLY out of place in the BB house and for that reason needs to go. Another excellent reason for Rachel to leave is that Kat will collapse and that could also spell the end of the Asian Ronnie Corbett

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here