Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Race Night & Marvellous Raffle

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Very nice to meet you, too, Goodfella.

A splendid night all round I thought. And I might get the chance to share my son's raffle prize trip to see the Tutankhamen Exhibition!

Lucky you, my wife was hoping she would win that one.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Many thanks to everyone that turned up
We have asked the company that produced the DVDs and equipment for the racing for a refund as we missed out on 2 races and the first being a joke

We raised £1170 on the night which was a marvellous effort from everyone.

It was quite an experience trying to run the tote and sell raffle tickets, so a MASSIVE thank you to all who helped us on the night, we couldnt have done it without you as we know some people were getting frustrated on not being able to place bets and buy raffle tickets when they wanted.

I got loads of photos to put up, and will do that ion due course.

NSC saw a couple of winners in the raffle

Superphil won the 3 signed Albion books (Albion - the first 100 years, On This Day and Smith must Score)

Hiney won the I Love Becks Vier package winning himself 24 cans of becks vier, 4 bexks vier glasses, 2 becks vier t shirts and a set of becks vier ipod speakers

Buzzer won the most requested prize, which was the dinner cruise on the River Thames (which is modelled on the opening credits of Eastenders) - so any MILFs that want a nice meal for 2, get in touch with Mr B

Thanks again to everyone who has sponsored us, donated prizes, bought raffle tickets and helped in any kind of way

It is much appreciated and I cant express how much it all means to me enough

Thanks again, Brett x

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hiney won the I Love Becks Vier package winning himself 24 cans of becks vier, 4 bexks vier glasses, 2 becks vier t shirts and a set of becks vier ipod speakers

BRILLIO!

I look forward to collecting my prize!

:bowdown: to all involved.

I should have been there! Instead I had another drinking ACCIDENT!

SAKE!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
FIX.

Brett's DAD and Brett's FLATMATE and his flatmate's other half all win...

Enjoy the Sound of Music Piers...

Good evening though.

Unbelievably, despite selling near enough 500 strips of tickets, 4 people to took 2 prizes each. with NSC claiming 6 of the 17 prizes.

Although the person that bought Green 180 on the night, did not claim his/her prize of the SIGNED Brighton & Hove Albion Yellow Kit despite numerous announcements on the micraphone! - as a result this will be going on Ebay today

Also there will be another prize up for grabs which was kindly donated by Attilla. This a football signed by the 1979 Brighton squad that got us promoted to the top tier of English football - I dont know who's signatures are on it, buth the guy that won it in the raffle was a Sunderland fan and didnt want the prize, so he got a meal for 2 at the GASTRO pub!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Unbelievably, despite selling near enough 500 strips of tickets, 4 people to took 2 prizes each. with NSC claiming 6 of the 17 prizes.

Although the person that bought Green 180 on the night, did not claim his/her prize of the SIGNED Brighton & Hove Albion Yellow Kit despite numerous announcements on the micraphone! - as a result this will be going on Ebay today

Ali Jenkins had the LIGHT green version of that ticket. GUTTED.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here