Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Race Night & Marvellous Raffle

Dandyman

In London village.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Brett - stick me down for a tenners worth of TICKERTS. I like the sound of the meal on the thames :gay: - I could wear my skinny tie and EVERYTHING :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Mr Mendoza, sir. Will raffle tickets be on sale on the night? I am trying to tempt a gang along. Plus, do you have a rough time that the sales/draw might take place? How much ahve you raised so far? Too many questions?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Brett, i have made this a sticky for you, good luck for the Raffle & Race Night.

Thanks, Most Kind of you, I was going to keep bouncing it :)

Mr Mendoza, sir. Will raffle tickets be on sale on the night? I am trying to tempt a gang along. Plus, do you have a rough time that the sales/draw might take place? How much ahve you raised so far? Too many questions?

Raffle Tickets - Yes on the night - £2 a strip of 5 tickerts!

Bring Gang Along - Do it, will be a GREAT night

Draw - will be after race 4 - 1st race at 8.15, so my guess about 9.30pm

How Much? - raised about £1600 so far, but not including sale of raffle tickets which to my knowledge we have sold well over 200 strips. I will bring tickerts to Withdean on Saturday so anyone thats wants the find me in SOUTH stand

Too many questions - means I dont have to do any work :)

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I will bring tickerts to Withdean on Saturday so anyone thats wants the find me in SOUTH stand

Not wishing to impinge on your pre-match drinking but if you really wanted to sell more tickets maybe the club would let you set up at one of the programme stalls on Saturday - either the one at the entrance to the gorund or the one inside the South stand.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just a reminder that the raffle is tomorrow, so see me tomorrow in the south stand from 2.30pm if you want tickets

You are all welcome to come to the race night too, so please come along and introduce yourself

If £2000 is raised me and Megan will be going to the Crewe game in FULL palace kit!!

Just a reminder that the raffle is tomorrow, so see me tomorrow in the south stand from 2.30pm if you want tickets

You are all welcome to come to the race night too, so please come along and introduce yourself

If £2000 is raised me and Megan will be going to the Crewe game in FULL palace kit!!

I shall have some raffle tickets for sale tomorrow as well.

The things I do to cause trouble for my daughter!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Currently £570 in to the £2000 needed to make me and Megan go to the Crewe game in Palace kits

which coincidentally can be read about in tomorrows Evening Argus and even hear about at half time at Withdean tomorrow :D

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Currently £570 in to the £2000 needed to make me and Megan go to the Crewe game in Palace kits

which coincidentally can be read about in tomorrows Evening Argus and even heard at half time at Withdean tomorrow :D

media WHORE :jester:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
P1020817.jpg

P1020821.jpg

P1020829.jpg

P1020831.jpg

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Very nice to meet you, too, Goodfella.

A splendid night all round I thought. And I might get the chance to share my son's raffle prize trip to see the Tutankhamen Exhibition!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here