Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

R.I.P Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
blood on hands, i am the murderer to a camera, pffff........same acting school as the boston theatre?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDd9cwqoni8&feature=share

shame someone had to die, but in context, the british army helped murder 500,000 civilian children in Iraq so a bit of context please people.

That’s nonsense, in the main it’s Muslims that are killing other Muslims, alone the Syrian President has killed tens of thousands over the last couple of years. Here in Britain we provide welfare, pensions, health care, education and equal rights for everyone – can the same be said for Muslim countries?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Pieces of paper may legally define them as British , and gullible fools like you may consider them British, they are British in name only , I've had too many Africans smirkingly tell me that they are here for what they can get to fall for this Shit, I will now standby to wait for people to desparately cite mo farah as a shining example of how well this wonderful multi cultural melting pot works , it works because the majority of you have no real experience of living cheek by jowls with these wonderfully diverse 'cultures' on a day to day basis , and consider you live in a multicultural heaven because you once sat next to a nigerian on a train who was dressed in something that made them Look like they'd just climbed out of a tin of quality street.

There are two indian, two African, two chinese and one Muslim working with me. All lovely people. It sounds like you're the one with the problem.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Yes, but the USA was seen by the Islamist extremists as siding with Israel and preventing a solution to the Israel/Palestine problem. If the USA had taken a more even-handed approach to that situation I do not believe 9/11 would have happened.

Of course the only solution they seek is to destroy Israel and wipe it off the map......I suspect most right minded people would seek to prevent that.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
These things are such a shame. Not least because they provide excuses for the hatred on both sides to continue to manifest it's self.

Very sad day, fueling the fire of small minded racism and the us and them mentality which continues to kill innocent people across the world.

Rest In Peace and Live in Peace

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Absolutely horrific attack.

Someone needs to explain to those two killers that right now there are more Sunnis killing Shiites and Shiites killing Sunnis than Muslims being killed by British soldiers.

However the British government does need to take a good part of the blame for this. The presence of our troops in Muslim countries inflames the nutters among their populations and it is not surprising that a few deranged people want revenge for what they see as an invasion.

Considering our involvement in Iraq and in Afghanistan has served absolutely no useful purpose whatsoever, it is sensible to reflect whether anyone can honestly say that the world is a better or safer place as a result.

I agree with much of this but would also add that successive governments Labour and Conservative have been far too soft around muslim issues for too long and created paralysis amongst the police to act. Also its about feckin time that the so called muslim masses react themselves and sort these people out if as they say they are British.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
They should drag the **** back out into the streets and let him bleed to death or hack his feckin head off. Afterall wasnt he preaching 'an eye for an eye'

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Pieces of paper may legally define them as British , and gullible fools like you may consider them British, they are British in name only

They were born here. So as far as I'm concerned they are as British as you.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Or blaming anyone for that matter. Whether it be a white male throwing grenades at 2 female police officers in Manchester, or maniacs with a religious cause, they are simply nutters as you put it. Thankfully they are few and far between, however regardless of race, culture, religion, they exist.

too sensible for this thread, methinks

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
A terrible incident, but luckily, we have the only person in the world who has lived in London on the board, to put it all into perspective.

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
Good for you , how's social cohesion in seaford these days , much experience of integrating larve volumes of Africans into local society , no doubt you work with one whos ' a lovely person' .

Presumably, Bushy, you would agree then that all Christians should be deported on the basis that many Church leaders of that particular religion have been convicted of varying degrees of child abuse over the last four or five years? Which, if you consider it, is the most appalling crime. If one can't leave one's child in the care of a Priest then the world is a truly ****ed up place.

Your syllogism would then be complete...or is it a false one?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Oh great, ANOTHER thread on this derailed by right-wingers using this to slag political parties off and be racist - some people are beyond a joke.

The thread is for paying respects to an innocent soldier who has been killed in an horrific attack and people use this to give abuse and be racist ? Thats just sick.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Pieces of paper may legally define them as British , and gullible fools like you may consider them British, they are British in name only , I've had too many Africans smirkingly tell me that they are here for what they can get to fall for this Shit, I will now standby to wait for people to desparately cite mo farah as a shining example of how well this wonderful multi cultural melting pot works , it works because the majority of you have no real experience of living cheek by jowls with these wonderfully diverse 'cultures' on a day to day basis , and consider you live in a multicultural heaven because you once sat next to a nigerian on a train who was dressed in something that made them Look like they'd just climbed out of a tin of quality street.

I'm always struck how people like you, who are so "British" and have presumably lived here all your lives, have apparently failed to learn the language. It's ever so ironic when racists spout such illiterate drivel.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
By one account I've read, one of the perpetrators was not only born in England but has a father who is in a very senior position in the NHS and would appear to come from a very well-to-do, middle class background and one in which the family were Christians, not Muslims. A bit like when there were the riots in London 2 years ago, you had stories of people that had fathers who were doctors and lived in a house with a tennis court, rather than being long-term unemployed and living on a rundown council estate.

What seems to be the case is you have some young people across all faiths with no sense of belonging or purpose and they end up tagging themselves to dubious causes and fall in with the wrong crowd, which I rather fear has happened in this case with horrific consequences.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Pay your respects on this thread only. Any political, pontificating or postcode fascism will result in the thread being closed and red cards being dished out.

There is a time and place to discuss the matter, and this thread is not the place.

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
There are two indian, two African, two chinese and one Muslim working with me. All lovely people. It sounds like you're the one with the problem.

I find it so revealing that you classify the first 6 by there country of origin but the last by his or her religion....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Pay your respects on this thread only. Any political, pontificating or postcode fascism will result in the thread being closed and red cards being dished out.

There is a time and place to discuss the matter, and this thread is not the place.

wasting your time, I asked a while back.

Shame on NSC

Cannot even respect a dead young man, without resorting to chest thumping and some just out and out bullshit.

Close the thread down please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here