Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiet Thread on the BBS

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
When was it decided that Crystal Palace fans made and re-wrote the history of English football.
The mighty BHAFC (quote by Richard Osman on Pointless this week), won the Southern League, when Palace were also playing in same League. The Southern League was the souths equivalent of Football League at time.
We played Aston Villa, beat them and became official champions of ALL ENGLAND. When has Palace achieved that? Mind you history has never been a strong point in that little London Borough compared to history and intelligence of this beautiful south coast City.

You have NEVER Been thought of more highly than Crystal palace Unfortunately. Beautiful South coast City? Iv Been to your Shitty Sea Side town and its a Shit hole, Filthy place for Filthy, Deluded Homophobic Weeds. Your the Club Who Lost to us first to us in the League in Your New Shamex. Your the club who almost went out the League. Your the club who had always for the past 25 Years had sub 10K Attendances (No Withdean Excuse) and your the club who Always had a worst History than us, i certainly wouldn't want to swap it, including the Bullshit Pre World War 1 "Charity Shield", "Champions of England" Malarkey.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Filthy place for Filthy, Deluded Homophobic Weeds.

Probably the least homophobic city in all of England, given the circumstances, but please continue, you're continuing to baffle me with your amazing posts. This forums decent Palace demographic must be embarrassed to read what you've posted to date.

LRB77

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
You have NEVER Been thought of more highly than Crystal palace Unfortunately. Beautiful South coast City? Iv Been to your Shitty Sea Side town and its a Shit hole, Filthy place for Filthy, Deluded Homophobic Weeds. Your the Club Who Lost to us first to us in the League in Your New Shamex. Your the club who almost went out the League. Your the club who had always for the past 25 Years had sub 10K Attendances (No Withdean Excuse) and your the club who Always had a worst History than us, i certainly wouldn't want to swap it, including the Bullshit Pre World War 1 "Charity Shield", "Champions of England" Malarkey.

"Shitty sea side town" or Croydon. Hmm that's a tough one.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
No They Absolutely Agree with me

Show me any evidence whatsoever where any Palace fans have agreed with what you've said. I'm still waiting to hear why I'm a racist and how I'm acting like an 'internet hardman' by the way. In fact, if you read my previous posts on this thread, I condemed any football violence and have not said an aggressive word to anyone. At all.

How old are you?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Is English a second language for you? You write like a demented five year old on acid.

Why don't you do us all a favour and f*** off you cjtc?

Before you go, remind us of your club's achievements over the last 15 years-not the two administrations and screwing local charities out of money 'cos that's not really an achievement is it? Not even in your deluded world.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Show me any evidence whatsoever where any Palace fans have agreed with what you've said. I'm still waiting to hear why I'm a racist and why I'm acting like an 'internet hardman' by the way. In fact, if you read my previous posts on this thread, I condemed any football violence and have not said an aggressive word to anyone. At all.

How old are you?

Oh Yes like iv said anything Aggressive, I Just state facts and dont get mouthy Unlike your other Brighton Counterparts.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

You do talk some shit don't you, do you actually realise you're not even stringing proper sentences together you thick **** !!!
How can the withdean NOT be an excuse for under 10k attendances you prick !!!
How were we supposed to squeeze more in ?
Why don't you just go practice writing your name on your bedroom wall in shit or something

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Is English a second language for you? You write like a demented five year old on acid.

Why don't you do us all a favour and f*** off you cjtc?

Before you go, remind us of your club's achievements over the last 15 years-not the two administrations and screwing local charities out of money 'cos that's not really an achievement is it? Not even in your deluded world.

Seriously GTFO, Stop getting Mouthy over the Internet Please Sir, Typical Brighton really.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No LEAGUE TEAM Dumbass

Still 2nd place in my book who cares about a friendly or a league game-i am glad you were not the first team to win there-you were in fact 3rd if you care for friendlies-

I don't,so i say 2nd,after Liverpool-in fact i am glad the league cup game came first other wise you would in my book at least have been classed as 1st.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Still 2nd place in my book who cares about a friendly or a league game-i am glad you were not the first team to win there-you were in fact 3rd if you care for friendlies-

I don't,so i say 2nd,after Liverpool-in fact i am glad the league cup game came first other wise you would in my book at least have been classed as 1st.

OK If thats what you want to Believe...........

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Did you write that in crayon first?

(I don't mean joined up btw)

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Care to Explain why You thought youd post a video and linking it to Croydon.

1) Never linked it to anywhere
2) This thread has clearly just turned into a binfest and is going absolutely nowhere as both sides are locked into a slagging match and therefore thought I'd inject a bit of humour into the proceedings.
3) STILL waiting for a response on your racist/hardman accusations.

I'll be here if you need me.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Oh Yes like iv said anything Aggressive, I Just state facts and dont get mouthy Unlike your other Brighton Counterparts.

Not me-i will let the keys flow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here