Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiet Thread on the BBS

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Your the Club Who Lost to us first to us in the League in Your New Shamex.
:laugh: 'to us first to us', oh shit, I must get this tenuous point right this time or they'll point out I'm an idiot again. Oh what was it, you first lost to us but us not friendly and not including the tin pot cup - i mean f***ing megga important cup, but in the league us woo we're da best!

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
1) Never linked it to anywhere
2) This thread has clearly just turned into a binfest and is going absolutely nowhere as both sides are locked into a slagging match and therefore thought I'd inject a bit of humour into the proceedings.
3) STILL waiting for a response on your racist/hardman accusations.

I'll be here if you need me.

OK Fair Enough I Apologise, Wheres the Love? FFS IM SORRY TO ALL OF YOU SERIOUSLY, IV WENT A BIT OTT AND IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME SERIOUSLY.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
OK If thats what you want to Believe...........

reverse polarity now and say if you had lost to Spurs in a pre season friendly,lost to Liverpool in a league cup game a week before you play us at the new CP stadium in a few years from now-and we beat you.

Who will be the first team to win at that stadium? Brighton would be the first team to win an league game their as an away side..

Who would in your honest opinion be 1st?

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
:laugh: 'to us first to us', oh shit, I must get this tenuous point right this time or they'll point out I'm an idiot again. Oh what was it, you first lost to us but us not friendly and not including the tin pot cup - i mean f***ing megga important cup, but in the league us woo we're da best!

Calm Down Sir, This site is an informal means of communication you know.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
OK Fair Enough I Apologise, Wheres the Love? FFS IM SORRY TO ALL OF YOU SERIOUSLY, IV WENT A BIT OTT AND IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME SERIOUSLY.

Ah f*** it save it for January! you'll need it then.....

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Hahahaha brilliant !!!
Sums all of his posts up

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

You're alright mate, don't worry it's been fun really I suppose

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
reverse polarity now and say if you had lost to Spurs in a pre season friendly,lost to Liverpool in a league cup game a week before you play us at the new CP stadium in a few years from now-and we beat you.

Who will be the first team to win at that stadium? Brighton would be the first team to win an league game their as an away side..

Who would in your honest opinion be 1st?

Now Im Confused.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
1) Never linked it to anywhere
2) This thread has clearly just turned into a binfest and is going absolutely nowhere as both sides are locked into a slagging match and therefore thought I'd inject a bit of humour into the proceedings.
3) STILL waiting for a response on your racist/hardman accusations.

I'll be here if you need me.

James, seriously don't concern yourself ( if you actually do) with any comments that this tit comes out with. I've read your posts and your one of the intelligent and humours new posters on here. Where as this clown is the most unintelligible and boring new posters on here

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
You do talk some shit don't you, do you actually realise you're not even stringing proper sentences together you thick **** !!!
How can the withdean NOT be an excuse for under 10k attendances you prick !!!
How were we supposed to squeeze more in ?
Why don't you just go practice writing your name on your bedroom wall in shit or something

You werent exactly packing out the Withdean week in week out were you though.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I Suppose you right, I have Seemed at Bit OTT Please Forgive.

I forgive-you remind me of me on BBC 606 back in 2006 :lolol: good times :whistle: before i banished myself from computers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here