Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiet Thread on the BBS

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Palace,well done on your win at Old Trafford....I mean that sincerely folks...but you are talking about being in the final already...more games you play,more injuries,more bookings...Zaha off to Liverpool,possibly Clyne will go as well somewhere...anyway you say you have a right to come on here and spout your views...why can't I get the same curtesy on your Holmsdale? Yes I registered got a password but still get a message I do not have the right to post.....As for this 5-0 and 1-3...you have conveniently seem to have forgotten when we beat you 5-0 and 0-3....

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
But you were'nt the first Away team to win there!

Seagull on the wing or shall i now re-name you Eagle on the wing?

Liverpool were the first away team to win at the Amex-Palace came 2nd

GWF is a blue & white

GO BACK AND RE READ THE POST AND THE ONE BEFORE IT

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Seagull on the wing or shall i now re-name you Eagle on the wing?

Liverpool were the first away team to win at the Amex-Palace came 2nd

GWF is a blue & white

Spurs were the first.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sorry, dude! :cuddles:

hey i'm humble enough to admit my errors-besides the last 2 hours going hammer and tongs with our palace friends has taken my edge away-

Cuddles??? NEVER!!!

ok,just a quick one whilst nobody's watching

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
They_see_me_rollin.gif

Sorry, wanted to to post this somewhere.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Seriously palace numptys, change the f***ing record with the "deluded" comment, it's so tired. We're a club on the rise after years of shit, of course we're exited and see hope and promise for future after being unplayable last season and cracking start this year. And we're bragging about being above you at the moment because of a little thing called " rivalry" and " banter" understand? Like we did at the start of the season then you did when we had a bad run.
" oooh those nasty Brighton fans are talking on n.s.c again about being above us in the league and talking about being in the playoffs again. Boo hoo hoo, deluded boo hoo hoo benders booo hoo hoo plastic fans booo hoo hoo shit stadium.
Knobs

Yes But You lot talk about it like your a Club whos Always above us, which your not, and you think a new stadium and promotion to Division 2 means your on the rise, Well yes probably for you lot Becuase the Championship for you lot is like the Premier League, Your in dreamland. As for Cracking start, Not really, it seems youve forgot those poor displays against Poor Teams such as Watford and Ipswich very quickly, and we Beat Both. :rolleyes:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Racist Cun*, Stop Acting Like an Internet Hardman.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I posted this because it was completely irrelevant to the thread and rather funny. They made this video ironically, taking the piss out of english youth culture. And I missed the part with the internet hard man, I don't think I said anything at all to warrant this tag.

You're a joke, sunshine.

LRB77

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Yes But You lot talk about it like your a Club whos Always above us, which your not, and you think a new stadium and promotion to Division 2 means your on the rise, Well yes probably for you lot Becuase the Championship for you lot is like the Premier League, Your in dreamland. As for Cracking start, Not really, it seems youve forgot those poor displays against Poor Teams such as Watford and Ipswich very quickly, and we Beat Both. :rolleyes:

It's you're not your you f***ing simpleton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here