Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quick quiz for you

Albion Rob

I suppose if the question was: Arsenal's tenancey at Wembley Stadium made them the last side to do what? Than you may be correct.

However, the rule don't state that no other side may play there in the future, my question involves a rule change that means Arsenal will be the last side to do this.

But what is it?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Win in a replay? (do they do them still?)

Albion Rob

80's Seagull said:
Win in a replay? (do they do them still?)

That's good enough for me 80s.

arsenal beat Sheff Wed in the last minute of the 1993 FA Cup final replay. This was the last ever time the final was replayed, with finals that are drawn after 120 mins now going to penalties.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yeay me!

I can go to lunch now.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Albion Rob said:
That's good enough for me 80s.

arsenal beat Sheff Wed in the last minute of the 1993 FA Cup final replay. This was the last ever time the final was replayed, with finals that are drawn after 120 mins now going to penalties.

Yep, complete and utter TOSS that question was.

How, in theory, could some team do it again this season when you say that they are the last to do it and nobody will ever do it again?

LUDDITE.

Jul 20, 2003
an old favourite

Sunderland did it in '79
Villa did it in '81

who did it in '80?

Dave C

Sep 12, 2003
OK - football trivia...

Which 2 teams are allowed to wear their home jerseys both during home and away matches?

Any why?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Pevenseagull - Brooking. Scored the winning goal in the cup final right? Alan Sunderland, Trevor Brooking and Ricky Villa.

Jul 20, 2003
Preston (as first league winners) and Reading ('cause they're sort of near Windsor and the Queen says so) - or something stupid - Reading don't tend to follow the rule because they need to sell shirts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here