Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quick quiz for you

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Which striker, playing alongside Mark McGhee, scored all 5 of his side's goals against the Albion in the 1989-90 season?

Dave C

Sep 12, 2003
Well done - pevenseagull - Correct

Apparently Reading is because it's in Royal Berkshire...

Albion Rob

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Yep, complete and utter TOSS that question was.

How, in theory, could some team do it again this season when you say that they are the last to do it and nobody will ever do it again?

LUDDITE.

No, you frigging NUMBWIT, you have got confused between an answer to Jambo and the actual question itself.

My question was: Arsenal were the last team to do it and no team will ever do it again. What is it?

Jambo asked if it was winning the FA Cup under the roof, which I replied no to and pointed out that it could be done this year and therefore was not the answer I was looking for.

f***ing WINDOW.

Happy Christmas btw.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex on Leith said:
Which striker, playing alongside Mark McGhee, scored all 5 of his side's goals against the Albion in the 1989-90 season?

Mick Quinn?

I'm sure it was a Newcastle player.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Albion Rob said:
No, you frigging NUMBWIT, you have got confused between an answer to Jambo and the actual question itself.

My question was: Arsenal were the last team to do it and no team will ever do it again. What is it?

Jambo asked if it was winning the FA Cup under the roof, which I replied no to and pointed out that it could be done this year and therefore was not the answer I was looking for.

f***ing WINDOW.

Happy Christmas btw.

May be you should learn to express yourself better you absolute MONG. People like me (really clever ones) get easily confused by thickos trying to converse with us.

Buy yourself a clue you TOP NOTCH TIT MEISTER.

A happy Christmas to you too.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Good work Edna.

I remember those games grimly but vividly, as a Seagull growing up in Newcastle. Little did I know that Bryan Wade's finest hour was only a season away...

:clap:

Albion Rob

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
May be you should learn to express yourself better you absolute MONG. People like me (really clever ones) get easily confused by thickos trying to converse with us.

Buy yourself a clue you TOP NOTCH TIT MEISTER.

A happy Christmas to you too.

What's the point, if I told you something was black you would swear it was white.

If I tried to explain anything to you, you PLUM, it would take me the rest of the yuletide.

COCKFOUNTAIN.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Was it Arnold Muhren for Man U against us in the 83 replay?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Albion Rob said:
Who was the last player to SCORE one penalty in the FA Cup Final?

Cantona knocked in 2 in 1994, but who was the last to stick one in the onion bag?

Beckham

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I can't believe that nobody has scored from a penalty in a Cup final in 20 years

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Here's one (and I know the answer to this).
Which current Premiership teams have played in Division 2/Old Division 3? Not including Division 3 North and South.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here