Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queues up Queens Road!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Got my XL this morning (but I did order 3 weeks ago) :clap2: :clap2:

Only downside was that, as usual I got carried away at the Albion shop and ended up buying 2 kiddies size shirts for my boys.
That'll be my credit-card best part of 100 notes lighter and the weekend hasn't even started! :lolol:

And, what with me buggering off for the whole day to Reading tomorrow (getting to the pubs nice and early) I'm gonna be well popular with Mrs 227 :lolol: :lolol:

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
227 BHA said:
Got my XL this morning (but I did order 3 weeks ago) :clap2: :clap2:

Only downside was that, as usual I got carried away at the Albion shop and ended up buying 2 kiddies size shirts for my boys.
That'll be my credit-card best part of 100 notes lighter and the weekend hasn't even started! :lolol:

And, what with me buggering off for the whole day to Reading tomorrow (getting to the pubs nice and early) I'm gonna be well popular with Mrs 227 :lolol: :lolol:

But thats what weekends this time of year are for are they not?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Gareth Glover said:
I have to be true to my beliefs. You don't have to hold them but too many people on here just follow the herd and are content to be also rans with no outright feeling or strength of conviction to go against the popular voice of NSC incase it means they will sit in the corner of the room at the next NSC get together on his own.

I think what Gareth mean is that not enough people have the balls to admit they like Robery Kilroy-Silk or vote UKIP. Which is just as well - cos the vast majority would be lying if they did.

BTW Saw Mrs Locky in the Club Shop at lunch time. Nice to see yer looking so well. :)

Last edited:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
kevinsmith said:

Exactly - but I'm sure I'm not alone in having to re-educate the other half come the start of the new football season

Guess I'll have to volunteer forthose DIY jobs I keep putting off on sunday to get back in the good books :lolol: :lol:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
kevinsmith said:

Exactly, but I'm sure I'm not alone in having to re-educate the other half to this fact come the start of the new season.

Guess that'll be me volunteering for those DIY jobs I keep putting off on Sunday to get back in the good books! :lolol: :lol:

BOLLOX - THAT'LL BE A DOUBLE POST THEN!!!!

Last edited:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Arthur said:
Can someone tell me how people can justify queuing up from god knows what time in the morning to buy a shirt that we are going to have for the next two seasons?

Do you think it'll make you a better fan than someone who doesn't have the new shirt on tomorrow?

Just curious..

Can't see the problem with that. They probably either want to wear it tomorrow or want to make sure of getting one before they sell out and have to wait weeks or months for the next batch to be delivered.. It's their time, so what's the problem? I can't imagine anyone would do so in order to qualify as a "better fan" - how ridiculous!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Safeway said:
With scenes not seen since the play-off tickets went on sale, replica shirt hysteria has obviously gripped Albion fans today.

I walked past the club shop at 7:50 this morning and there was a line of people from the front door all the way down to Air Street. Bear in mind the shop doesn't even open 'til 9:00.

With the reported number of shirts coming in this morning being just 500, and a good percentage of that figure being swallowed up by advance sales, my advice would be not to bother making the trip today.

I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO GET SOLD A NEW TOP, I MANAGED TO GET IT AT 8:35 THIS MORNING WHEN I PULLED UP IN MY WHITE VAN AND THE GUY IN THE SHOP THOUGHT I WAS DELIVERING!!! I TOLD HIM I WOULD SIT OUTSIDE FOR AN HOUR AND WAIT BUT HE JUST LET ME IN AND TOLD ME TO MAKE OUT I WAS DELIVERING.

BTW... STRANGE BUT I DIDNT NOTICE ANY KIND OF QUEUE AT 8:35!! :lolol:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Buddies is SHIT.

Possibly true. But isn't it owned by Albion legend Chris Cattlin? If nt, then it used to be - so that must be a definite edge over the Market Diner.

Re: Re: Queues up Queens Road!

chez said:
I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO GET SOLD A NEW TOP, I MANAGED TO GET IT AT 8:35 THIS MORNING WHEN I PULLED UP IN MY WHITE VAN AND THE GUY IN THE SHOP THOUGHT I WAS DELIVERING!!! I TOLD HIM I WOULD SIT OUTSIDE FOR AN HOUR AND WAIT BUT HE JUST LET ME IN AND TOLD ME TO MAKE OUT I WAS DELIVERING.

BTW... STRANGE BUT I DIDNT NOTICE ANY KIND OF QUEUE AT 8:35!! :lolol:

Rumbled! :lolol: :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here