Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queues up Queens Road!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Arthur said:
Can someone tell me how people can justify queuing up from god knows what time in the morning to buy a shirt that we are going to have for the next two seasons?

Do you think it'll make you a better fan than someone who doesn't have the new shirt on tomorrow?

Just curious..
Quite agree. :clap:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Arthur said:

Do you think it'll make you a better fan than someone who doesn't have the new shirt on tomorrow?

Just curious..

Its obvious isn't it? The earlier you buy your shirt, the better a fan you are. This works its way right back to the people that have never bought a club shirt.

Therefore, I was the No.1 fan when the blue & black 'Sandtex' shirt came out as I was the first to buy it. However, this season I won't be as I'm stuck in this f***ing office.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Arthur said:
Can someone tell me how people can justify queuing up from god knows what time in the morning to buy a shirt that we are going to have for the next two seasons?

Just curious..

yes, very good point.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Therefore, I was the No.1 fan when the blue & black 'Sandtex' shirt came out as I was the first to buy it.

I still wear that one.
Unfortunately, when I do, I look like a big MINCER cos i was only 11 when I got it and I kinda grew since then a bit.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Gareth Glover said:
I have to be true to my beliefs. You don't have to hold them but too many people on here just follow the herd and are content to be also rans with no outright feeling or strength of conviction to go against the popular voice of NSC incase it means they will sit in the corner of the room at the next NSC get together on his own.

I love the fact you still think you are the one who doesn't follow the herd:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For fecks sake, you can't have it both ways. I get flamed if I do not go with the NSC flow and have a different opinion and now you have a pop as you think I do follow the herd !. Whats it to be ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
arnt we playing in yellow 2moro?

whats the rush?

mind you the next batch wont be in until january 05, missing the xmas market as well

piss ups in brewreys spring to mind for the 7th season in a row!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Der Safeway

When did I think this started 2 months ago. LB reposted my thread from 2 months ago onto this thread today. Whats your point ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here