Questions for Dick Knight on SCR

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do you drive the team coach ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Dear Dick why have you bothered to respond to these fools many who don't even live in Brighton (or Hove) and have massivly short memories that when the club was being slowly murdered you put your hand in your pocket and came to the rescue.

The club in your hands and had had its most succesful period ever so please reiterate to me you intend to keep running the club within its tight contraints so Brighton and Hove Albion lives on and doesn't become a Rotherham or a Stockport or even a Crawley.

Thanks Dick.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Pending how the answers to the financial questions go which I assume he will say that MM has money available .....

Q:We look to be going down despite the fact we've had more money to invest in the team than in recent years ? Does he aknowledge that we seem to be unable to attract any players to the club that will make a difference to our season ie goalscorer , midfielder , left back.

If he does aknowledge this maybe we can press him as to why this would be , mentioning that all previous managers haven't had this problem with less money available.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
hove born&bred said:
Dear Dick why have you bothered to respond to these fools many who don't even live in Brighton (or Hove) and have massivly short memories that when the club was being slowly murdered you put your hand in your pocket and came to the rescue.

The club in your hands and had had its most succesful period ever so please reiterate to me you intend to keep running the club within its tight contraints so Brighton and Hove Albion lives on and doesn't become a Rotherham or a Stockport or even a Crawley.

Thanks Dick.

f*** off you wanker! Why should you not consider us Brighton fans because we no longer live in Brighton (or Hove - actually!)? Brighton is a toilet which i was fortunate enough to move away from before some stinking gay tried to split my arse. However, i still support the Albion and am a far better fan than you! :salute:

And, how do you work out that this is our most successfull period ever? WE ARE NOT IN THE TOP FLIGHT! That honour went to the late great Mike Bamber and not the slimey little twat with his glasses on a string! :rolleyes:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
What the hell kind of loaded question is that? The man has said funds were available. McGhee said funds are available. You should put your real name to that so we will know who is implying the chairman is a liar. Don't hide behind a username if you are going to accuse someone of lying.

Yes, but how much was made available... a curly-wurly and a packet of crisps would be my guess...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
So if the answer is that no-one wanted to come here, then you wouldn't accept that even if it is the truth?

They may have wanted to come, if we had offerred reasonanble CCC wages... I doubt we did...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Bluejuice said:
Do you ever feel like jacking it all in when the team are performing badly and the fans start to blame you and the board, despite repeated affirmations of our financial struggle and much publicised legal battles as well as the various difficulties we have in attracting new players?

Personally I find it very tiresome when people want to lay blame at the feet of our board despite there being no evidence whatsoever that they could be doing anything more for the club.

And no evidence whatsoever that they have done anything to ikeep us in the CCC...

I get tired of the constant DK love-in... he has made mistakes... he is not perfect... neither are the board, manager, and players... some on here would do well to take off the rose-tinted spectacles once in a blue moon...

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
B.W. said:
And no evidence whatsoever that they have done anything to ikeep us in the CCC...

I get tired of the constant DK love-in... he has made mistakes... he is not perfect... neither are the board, manager, and players... some on here would do well to take off the rose-tinted spectacles once in a blue moon...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
3gulls said:
f*** off you wanker! Why should you not consider us Brighton fans because we no longer live in Brighton (or Hove - actually!)? Brighton is a toilet which i was fortunate enough to move away from before some stinking gay tried to split my arse. However, i still support the Albion and am a far better fan than you! :salute:

And, how do you work out that this is our most successfull period ever? WE ARE NOT IN THE TOP FLIGHT! That honour went to the late great Mike Bamber and not the slimey little twat with his glasses on a string! :rolleyes:

Don't need fans that slag off the town though...you biggot

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
He's not a striker and had already been told by Villa he wasn't tall enough.

So there were no strikers that moved in the transfer window, or after it closed on loan?... we have repeatedly missed out on players who have joined our rivals or clubs in the lower leagues...

DK and MM have failed the team and supporters by not plugging the most obvious gap in our team... a gap that MM has publicly recognised on numerous occassions...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
The point is that you have asked a question making your own assumptions and disallowing the reason already given by McGhee - in effect calling both him and Knight liars. If that is what you want to do - fine. But have the guts to put your name to it or phone it in yourself.

Have the guts to remove your head from the sand...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
3gulls said:

3gulls, I've never used the ignore feature before, but your performance over the last week has meant I need to go looking for it.

If 1066 got banned for a week, I think this foul mouthed bigot needs a far longer period in solitary confinement.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
The questions might as well be accurate.

According to you, I suppose...

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
sully said:
3gulls, I've never used the ignore feature before, but your performance over the last week has meant I need to go looking for it.

If 1066 got banned for a week, I think this foul mouthed bigot needs a far longer period in solitary confinement.

Agree with you 100%

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
3Gulls, if it wasn't for that "slimey little twat with his glasses on a string", you wouldn't even have a club to support. Wind your neck in, dickhead.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Steady on 3Gulls. While I want MM out more than I have Lloyd, or Hinshelwood or Wood or anyone, as far as DK is concerned he was the only one to come forward while the Axis of Evil were raping our club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here