Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions for Dick Knight on SCR

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Whilst we will be taking calls from 4.55 I would also like to have a number of prepared questions for the Chairman to set the ball rolling and to insure against any gremlins in the system.
Feel free to put your questions below but please also e-mail them , with your full name and where you are from, Hugh Jarce et al won't suffice, to me at harty@bbc.co.uk or harty@tiscali.co.uk
Many thanks,

Harty

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Has LDC actually delayed the Stadium at Falmer? As I am aware the stadium was not due to start being built until this coming Summer, due to funding, contracts etc etc. Is everything still on schdule as it was, ie if the court case is before the summer, will the building begin as it would of done without LDC getting involved........................ probably easier to ask, how has LDC delayed the building of the stadium?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Light the blue touch paper and stand well back Harty. This one I am looking forward to.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm thinking of artexing my front room ceiling. It currently has a random laced pattern, but I want a textured comb effect. Should I skim the current pattern with plaster and comb the new artex pattern over the top ? Or should I remove the old artex first and start from scratch ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Does Dick know a good boiler as I still have problems with my heating and water ???

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Given the attitude of LDC, which is plainly to disrupt and derail the plans for Falmer without giving a jot about the future of our club,
doesn't Dick think it's about time that we, in a democratic and legal manner, did some non violent direct action to disrupt the workings of Lewes Council?

They have upped the ante: we should respond.

Having a great time on tour here but bloody angry about the new developments, especially
the situation with Roz

Greetings from Eugene, Oragon

A/J

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can the Q&A session be recorded and put on the SCR site somewhere as I won't be in the country until 23 March?

That qustion is for Harty BTW, not Dick.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Uncle Spielberg said:
Does Dick know a good boiler
There's one at LDC Gareth. I don't think she's available though.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Harty,

Could Dick Knight please explain why he did not take a calculated risk by opting to SAVE 2 or 3 hundred thousand pounds, which has no doubt been to be ploughed into the black hole, instead of SPENDING it on a striker, who could conceivably have made the difference between us staying up and going down, in which case when we will lose 4 times that from Sky money alone next season in the Third Division?

No arguments about players not wanting to play for us please.

Bromley shrimp said:
Harty,

Could Dick Knight please explain why he did not take a calculated risk by opting to SAVE 2 or 3 hundred thousand pounds, which has no doubt been to be ploughed into the black hole, instead of SPENDING it on a striker, who could conceivably have made the difference between us staying up and going down, in which case when we will lose 4 times that from Sky money alone next season in the Third Division?

No arguments about players not wanting to play for us please.

What the hell kind of loaded question is that? The man has said funds were available. McGhee said funds are available. You should put your real name to that so we will know who is implying the chairman is a liar. Don't hide behind a username if you are going to accuse someone of lying.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
The Great Cornholio said:
What the hell kind of loaded question is that? The man has said funds were available. McGhee said funds are available. You should put your real name to that so we will know who is implying the chairman is a liar. Don't hide behind a username if you are going to accuse someone of lying.

It's a question about strategy not an accusation.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Does Martin Perry hibernate in the winter?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
How many squirrels does it take to make a fur coat? (assuming they have got the hang of using a needle and thread)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bromley shrimp said:
It's a question about strategy not an accusation.

So if the answer is that no-one wanted to come here, then you wouldn't accept that even if it is the truth?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Do you ever feel like jacking it all in when the team are performing badly and the fans start to blame you and the board, despite repeated affirmations of our financial struggle and much publicised legal battles as well as the various difficulties we have in attracting new players?

Personally I find it very tiresome when people want to lay blame at the feet of our board despite there being no evidence whatsoever that they could be doing anything more for the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here