Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions For Dick Knight On Saturday

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Dear Dick,I hope Mansfield dont get drawn away to Man United or Arsenal in the next round.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why does it have to be a phone-in at all? I'm sure there are plenty top-of-the-range questions in the pot already. Why can't it just be billed as a one-off live Q&A session with the Chairman. Or leave just the last ten minutes for the phone-in, so the big issues get dealt with first. I mean, there's only so many times we need to listen to Alan From Haywards Heath prattling on about nothing in particular before being nipped in the scrotum by his Jack Russell. Who said dogs aren't intelligent?

You were proved right sir, poor work by Harty's backroom staff yet again.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
UPDATE

I have received 31 emails and collated them into Falmer related ones and general club matters.

I have not changed one syllable of the emails and they will be presented to DK tomorrow, hopefully time allowing Harty will get through as many as he can.

A suggestion was made that DK take them away with him and if he has time, answer each one...this will be put to him tomorrow. The Falmer related ones are VERY specific (!!!!) and I think these are probably something only MP will know the definitive answer.

I will get Harty to ask DK if he wants to send me the answers and I can forward them on to the relevant people, or to mail the people direct. It depends on him really!

Due to the remendous response to this, I am not sure if DK/Harty will be able to get through all the emails, therefore if you have anymore you want to send me, please do send then, but he may not get time to address them.

For those of you who do not know the format of the Phone in, you call this number 08459 570057 and the call is answered by one of the staff at the BBC. Be patient!!!! He/she will ask you your name, where you come from and if you were at the game and what you would like to talk about...you will then be asked for your number and the BBC will call you back at no charge to you! It is not as daunting as you may think. Do it!!!!

( do you think I could use this as a CV for a job at the Beeb:laugh::laugh::laugh:)

Again thanks to all who have contributed and lets hope tomorrows phone in will be a success......and more importantly a decent result against mansfield ( if we lose i assume the phone in will be very lively!)

You did your best Dave, shame the vetting of calls wasn't better.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That program was embarrassing yesterday. I would have prefered he answered my question earlier in this thread than the numpties he had to reply to live on air. I think Dick might have come across better if SCR had not f***ed up with those idiot callers like they do every week.................. Jim D excepted of course.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could the questions sent to either Dave or Harty not be collated and a straight question and answer show put together and hosted by either Harty or Hawsey to ask DK the questions without idiots phoning up about cheap tickets when he had given an answer to the very first caller.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Could the questions sent to either Dave or Harty not be collated and a straight question and answer show put together and hosted by either Harty or Hawsey to ask DK the questions without idiots phoning up about cheap tickets when he had given an answer to the very first caller.

Can't we even just have the questions - and DK's answers - printed in the next programme? That's in 2 weeks, so should be plenty of time to get it sorted.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I want to hear a more detailed speech about funding of the new stadium and how much we will have to pay the banks back over the next 10/15 years. I`m not being critical here I would just like to know more. Where is the 25 million from private investment coming from or are we still not allowed to be told this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here