Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions For Dick Knight On Saturday

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Morning good people of NSC.

harty asked me to ask for written questions for DK to be collated and sent to him prior to the interview with DK on Saturday on SCR Fans Phone In from NSC'ers

To that end, could I ask you please to send me your questions at the following email address:

wilcockdave@hotmail.com

If you can try to be brief and to the point that would be great and if you could include your name also.

I will be collating this on Friday Night, so as soon as you can get these to me .

Regards

Dave

BOZ/MOD Can you make this a sticky until tomorrow night please.

Dave -

You refer to this as an "interview". I thought it was DK answering questions put by fans in a Phone In format.

Which is it?

Do you want people's telephone numbers (as well as their questions) to be e-mailed to you?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Without the fans on the phone won't it just turn into Knight speeling out pre-prepared answers which will no doubt dodge the question anyway?

With the fans on the phone and least they can challenge anything in an answer they don't agree with / understand etc.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mail sent

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Dave -

You refer to this as an "interview". I thought it was DK answering questions put by fans in a Phone In format.

Which is it?

Do you want people's telephone numbers (as well as their questions) to be e-mailed to you?

In answer to your question Edward, its not an interview, if the quality callers come thick and fast you won't hear a peep out of me, except to introduce the next caller.

Harty

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Without the fans on the phone won't it just turn into Knight speeling out pre-prepared answers which will no doubt dodge the question anyway?

With the fans on the phone and least they can challenge anything in an answer they don't agree with / understand etc.

ooh journalist being controversial shock.

Alternatively wont it be Knight answering the questions asked with factual answers which just because you dont like them or agree with them doesn't make it any less correct?

Some people on NSC just want to be 'challenging' for the sake of it.

But as Harty has confirmed that it will be callers then you have no need to worry.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ooops...

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
What we're actually looking for here is a number of questions from the great and the good of NSC that can be inserted amongst the callers we will have on Saturday.

Please e-mail Dave your questions with either your NSC nom de plume or real name.

Many thanks

Harty

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Some excellent questions coming in so far ( I sound like that bloke off SouthernFM)...keep em coming!

PS No more questions about forks please......LOL

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dave / Harty...

Dick

Has the level of mindless whining and sniping from our own fans, ever caused you to consider walking away?

Thanks

Simon

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dear Dick

Gully's MILFS. Waddya reckon?

Yours sincerely

Lee (aged 38 and 11 months)

I suggest Bromide in the tea....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thanks for the people who have sent in some excellent questions. If I havent replied to you yet, dont worry I will get around to it.

I am not sure about the one " who wrote the script for the DVD recently released as he appears to be a literary genius" is a genuine question but hey.....

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Thanks for the people who have sent in some excellent questions. If I havent replied to you yet, dont worry I will get around to it.

I am not sure about the one " who wrote the script for the DVD recently released as he appears to be a literary genius" is a genuine question but hey.....

Was that sent in by Dick Knight's Mum's Son?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
First I'd like to spend a couple of minutes telling Dick what a good job he is doing and thank him for saving the club, and also congratulate him on getting Falmer approved and wish him good luck with the building process.
Then my question is: "Are we getting a new kit next year"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here