Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for you Brighton fans

If Brighton are promoted to the Championship do you want Palace to be relegated?

• Yes I still want them relegated

Votes: 149 51.9%
  • No it would be good to play them next season

Votes: 138 48.1%

• Total voters

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I would much prefer you stayed up, IF we go up that is! Would like to do the double over you next season :thumbsup:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We WILL be promoted and Palace MUST be relegated ... but Son, don't ask why, supports Palace and has for the past 15 years or so, the 5 - 0 was on his 21st Birthday and I need to gain some bragging rights back.

100% Albion UP and Palace DOWN (Could you also go into administration again and start the following season on -25pts please?)

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
We WILL be promoted and Palace MUST be relegated ... but Son, don't ask why, supports Palace and has for the past 15 years or so, the 5 - 0 was on his 21st Birthday and I need to gain some bragging rights back.

100% Albion UP and Palace DOWN (Could you also go into administration again and start the following season on -25pts please?)

You have a son that supports palace!

all due respect, but, how the fcuk did that happen!!!!!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Liked in East Surrey and Croydon for 43 years and while only supporting the Albion since 1977 I took some serious sh*t from Palace fans, that said it was all good natured and I certainly gave as good as I got.

I don't really care what happens to them but it is always good to play your rivals.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i YEARN to play the scum in the cup this year... preferably away so we can take 5,000 there. we would hammer you... then replace you in the championship next season.

that and only that combination would be retribution for the 5.0 debacle which still hurts. i need closure!

At least your son has some sense. Give him a pat on the back, why don't you take a leaf out of his book?

i YEARN to play the scum in the cup this year... preferably away so we can take 5,000 there. we would hammer you... then replace you in the championship next season.

that and only that combination would be retribution for the 5.0 debacle which still hurts. i need closure!

Sounds like a good laugh to me. You and the 4999 odd would be very welcome. Hopefully, we will meet in the cup. Then you can try us out for size, I think we would win comfortably.

Always makes me chuckle, a grown man telling another grown man on an internet message board to 'get a life' and in this case you've even used an animated character to emphasise your point.

Marvellous.

It's not me who made up a stupid name and downloaded a photo of Nixon is it? As for the symbols, they are by the side of the text box, is it really that unusual to use them?
What I meant by get a life was, don't spend all your life hating Palace, there are far better things to do with your time. You could always go on their site and wind them up, for example, always whiles away the time.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You have a son that supports palace!

all due respect, but, how the fcuk did that happen!!!!!

Imagine ex-wife, imagine me working in Hong Kong and being a massive Albion fan, imagine Son wanting to find a football team and imagine all that's on offer is The Albion in exile (who ex-husband supports) or CPFC up the road ... It was never going to be a great outcome poor lad didn't stand a chance.

Hey last laugh on me though as this year's Christmas Pressie is a Falmer Stone with his name on it!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
At least your son has some sense. Give him a pat on the back, why don't you take a leaf out of his book?

Thanks for the idea but may just stick with this one if that's OK :thumbsup:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
So, let's see how Nostradamus is getting on:

....I hope we get you in the cup but I suspect you will be knocked out by then.

Oops. Two rounds further than Crippled Phallus and counting.

I'll ask you about Poyet at christmas. It's water under the bridge - but of course I wouldn't be surprised if you love Colin and QPR - they are always crap too. This is a strange season so far, QPR and Brighton doing well. It's only early days - will all come crashing down around your ears.:cry:

Oops again. No luck so far,Braindrain!

Oh...and season ticket sales are soaring like The Seagulls at present. Several thousand and counting (with promotion as yet unassured).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here