Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for you Brighton fans

If Brighton are promoted to the Championship do you want Palace to be relegated?

• Yes I still want them relegated

Votes: 149 51.9%
  • No it would be good to play them next season

Votes: 138 48.1%

• Total voters

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
Evening, if the season finished tomorrow our two clubs would be swapping divisions. Now, would you lot prefer to be promoted and Palace avoid relegation, and look forward to a rivalry where both clubs play each other, enjoy a proper rivalry. Or would you prefer the boot on the other foot? Like it is now. I know that if we avoided the drop and you went up, both of us would be looking for one game on next years fixture list.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
agreed i would love to beat you guys at home and away and i think as sweet as seeing you relagated would be playing you would always be a great and exciting game so would probably want you to stay up

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I'd like you to go down.

We can still batter you in the cup that way. :thumbsup:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Difficult question. Palace fans are always boasting about being such a big club that I would love to swap positions with you lot and see you demoted. Having said that it would also be great to beat you twice in the league.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You're as good as relegated already.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Long way to go yet - let's not get ahead of ourselves. I think u will stay up as u have a lot of injuries at mo. To be fair u say u would look out for our fixture only but what about Millwall and Charlton when you play them? Can't work out who ur biggest rivals are half the time...!?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Evening, if the season finished tomorrow our two clubs would be swapping divisions. Now, would you lot prefer to be promoted and Palace avoid relegation, and look forward to a rivalry where both clubs play each other, enjoy a proper rivalry. Or would you prefer the boot on the other foot? Like it is now. I know that if we avoided the drop and you went up, both of us would be looking for one game on next years fixture list.

Do we want palarse relegated?

Erm

Of course we do, the only thing to make promotion better is you lot getting relegated :thumbsup:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
ok the perfect scenario would be you stay up we beat you at home then last game of the season would be us v you,

we would win a play off place if we beat you and you get relegated

(would say auto but that is asking to much ;) )

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Funnily enough I was pondering this earlier today, and I think on balance that if we are going up I would like you to remain in the Championship. It was borderline though 50.0001%: 49.9999%

It's a win whatever really.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I would prefer for you to stay up. What's the point of having a rivalry if we never get to play each other?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'd rather you stayed up so that we can relegate you at Falmer on last game of the season as we clinch championsip title.

...and you're awake...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I want Phalarse to go down, I want to get them in the cup just to show the level they used to play and send them off packing!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
back to back relegations are on the cards for Palace.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Did I hear right on the Football League Show last night ? A Palace fan suggesting that they "need to go into administration AGAIN to get some money to sort the team out" (words to that effect). Arseholes should be relegated automatically

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
Long way to go yet - let's not get ahead of ourselves. I think u will stay up as u have a lot of injuries at mo. To be fair u say u would look out for our fixture only but what about Millwall and Charlton when you play them? Can't work out who ur biggest rivals are half the time...!?

Brighton are our rivals. Forget the others. Although I do despise them.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I want us to get promoted. End of. I couldn't care less what happens to Palace, they're not my club.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here