Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QUESTION for Albion HISTORIANS - what is the VALUE of these ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Found these in a cupboard this morning and wondered if they were worth anything ?
Programme of the Mallorca tournament in 1983 when we played Real Madrid, plenty about the Albion but it's all in Spanish with a Spanish football newspaper previewing the match. Also a Belgian newspaper previewing our match against Standard Liege in 1983 but as I don't speak Belguise I haven't a clue what it is about. I'd be willing to sell for the right offer.

madrid.jpg

madrid2-1.jpg

madrid3.jpg

liege1.jpg
liege2.jpg

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The Real Madrid programme sold on eBay recently for circa £ 12. Probably worth more than the others ?

Try eBay yourself,or a local dealer who would offer you less.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
The Real Madrid programme sold on eBay recently for circa £ 12. Probably worth more than the others ?

Try eBay yourself,or a local dealer who would offer you less.

I've only ever seen it on ebay once, a couple of months ago, & I bought it for £23. Probably over the odds but I've wanted it since the day it was played.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
would be even more valuable with the match ticket/stub.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Found these in a cupboard this morning and wondered if they were worth anything ?
Programme of the Mallorca tournament in 1983 when we played Real Madrid, plenty about the Albion but it's all in Spanish with a Spanish football newspaper previewing the match. Also a Belgian newspaper previewing our match against Standard Liege in 1983 but as I don't speak Belguise I haven't a clue what it is about. I'd be willing to sell for the right offer.

madrid.jpg

madrid2-1.jpg

madrid3.jpg

liege1.jpg
liege2.jpg

Will give you a TENNER cash bud

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
How much is a programme from the Jimmy Case testimonial match vs Liverpool worth? :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

madrid.jpg

madrid2-1.jpg

madrid3.jpg

liege1.jpg
liege2.jpg

Would you sell? ok everything has it's price,but i am in a similar situation as to what to do with my programmes-but these are hard to value,very rare..

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
I only ask as I was offered £25 for it by a dealer back in 1999..

That surprises me, ive got most home proggies dating back to the 50s, i didnt realise that one was valuable, the Bristol City 62-63 home proggy is the rarest i know, goes for £100 plus wen u can find one

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have a picture taken in 1992,of just me(all alone in the North),2nd crush barrier down,near the centre/Left North upright-not worth a w%nk to anyone,but absolute priceless to me.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That surprises me, ive got most home proggies dating back to the 50s, i didnt realise that one was valuable, the Bristol City 62-63 home proggy is the rarest i know, goes for £100 plus wen u can find one

Cool - thanks for the tip :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here