Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QUESTION for Albion HISTORIANS - what is the VALUE of these ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
i have a load of BHA programmes from 71 onwards but by far my favourite ones are the three i have from Falmer!!

and must be the most value ever? well the thickest anyway.and so they should be for £3

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
anyone know what the price of the programme was on Dec 27th 1982 ... a great item but no price on the front cover

as far as value for money is concerned i might have to revise my view about the current one being the best

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
It's generally accepted that the 'rarest' programmes from 1960 onwards are Wrexham in the League Cup from 1960 and the Bristol City games from 62/63 mentioned above - both go for over £100

The Albion Programme Collectors Guide is an excellent publication and gives details of all (known) Albion programmes since WWII

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Impressed :) where the hell did u come by that ???
I was in London and dropped in to this auction,when this item came up the bidding quickly rose to £70 then others dropped out and there was me and another guy left bidding (later when talking with him I found out he was a Tottenham fan) I was determined to get it and I did,won't say what I paid but it was over £150...worth it in my book...just one of those mad Albion moments.Checked out the players from Tims book,all were there but one...a right winger named Dann..might had been a trailist or something.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well I've just spent over £200 on a ridiculously rare Albion replica shirt! Ouch! But again, worth it.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
I was in London and dropped in to this auction,when this item came up the bidding quickly rose to £70 then others dropped out and there was me and another guy left bidding (later when talking with him I found out he was a Tottenham fan) I was determined to get it and I did,won't say what I paid but it was over £150...worth it in my book...just one of those mad Albion moments.Checked out the players from Tims book,all were there but one...a right winger named Dann..might had been a trailist or something.

Brill story have given you rep 4 that Bud, would luv to see it could you scan and put on here ???

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Here's a scan of the front cover of the Charity Shield programmes from 1910

charityshieldp1699x933.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How much are Gulls Eyes worth ? Found some doubles in my cupboard and if anyone is missing editions 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 from their collections let me know.

I wish I could say they are worth a fortune, but sadly not.
Gulls Eyes fetch up to £1.50 each on ebay - that's if they sell.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
It's generally accepted that the 'rarest' programmes from 1960 onwards are Wrexham in the League Cup from 1960 and the Bristol City games from 62/63 mentioned above - both go for over £100

The Albion Programme Collectors Guide is an excellent publication and gives details of all (known) Albion programmes since WWII

Is this the Guide produced by BHACHS which also produces a quarterly(ish) magazine of Albion stuff unparalleled in the known universe or anywhere else for the miserly membership of a tenner a year ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What did you get out of interest? £200 for ridiculously rare sounds like a bragain in the current climate!

I got a replica of the 1983 FA Cup Final adidas shirt with three stripes down the sleeves. Proper white v-neck (without the red and blue collar trim of the 1983-84 shirt) and without the Phoenix Brewery logo. I had no idea such a shirt existed, beyond what the players wore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here