Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queens Park Rangers v Brighton & Hove Albion (Official Thread)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
gerbil said:
The flaw in him posting that the score is 1-1 is that we would've had to score.
Everyone knows that's not possible :thumbsup:

Harty just said very poor well lets keep the faith:lolol: :lolol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
dunno said:
And McGhee thinks we are just a striker away from winning some of these games????? ummmmmmm Striker, left back central midfielder.....

Anyone who seriously thinks that McGhee knows what he is talking about needs to take of their rose tinted specs. I know that he has been working under huge constraints but I'm far from convinced that he has the support of the players who I still beleive can play much better than they have done lately. Anyone who witnessed the 2-0 defeat of Plymouth earlier in the season will have seen that.

:(

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How many years is it since we last scored? Reminds me of the old Jasper Carrot joke where he bought a golden goal ticket for the time of the 1st Birmingham goal on the opening game of the season. His said mid October :(

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Icy Gull said:
How many years is it since we last scored? Reminds me of the old Jasper Carrot joke where he bought a golden goal ticket for the time of the 1st Birmingham goal on the opening game of the season. His said mid October :(

You are making me feel even more:shootself

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Even if we do not get another goal or point before the end of the season Mark McGhee will still be the best man for the job in the eyes of some people.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
We look less like scoring with Knight gone and I was/am one of those that supported that decision for him to go. Our central midfield gets overrun every single game but Nicolas, who was superb at the start of last season isn't given a go, nor is Reid in his favoured position, Jarrett who in his brief run in the side, impressed me and created goals - is only just coming back and I doubt wll be used...FFS I GIVE UP

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Byrne seriously unimpressed by CKR this afternoon, made a few caustic comments about his control and his lack of bravery (I'm assuming he meant that) when the defender is closing him down resulting in him taking his eye off the ball and losing it.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Referee is having a good game.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
yes we may be shit at the moment but at least mcghee has shown his character and not walked out on us like adams and taylor. mcghee is going to finish the job, even if its not the way u want he has to be respected for staying to the end. most managers would have jumped ship by now.

legend

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
red card we need 8 more of them and we might score:clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
vulture said:
Right can some one else post the magoo out poll tonight or Yorkie will kill me :lolol: :lolol:

I couldn't be bothered. I'm too depressed myself.
:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here