Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quality of talent where you work

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The women I deal with here are generally speaking of quite high calibre.

What about you?

Gayers and laydees - feel free to apply this to gentlemen.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I can confirm the Princess Royal Hospital in H/Heath isnt high on quality despite lots of nurses uniforms etc.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
The women I deal with here are generally speaking of quite high calibre.

What about you?

Gayers and laydees - feel free to apply this to gentlemen.

Working in an hotel there is plenty of opportunity for a spot of totty watching. I have to say that the Polish/Latvian/Lithuanian employees do rather tickle my fancy.

Then you have the wedding guests :smokin:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can confirm the Princess Royal Hospital in H/Heath isnt high on quality despite lots of nurses uniforms etc.
That's a shame. In our 6 floor building I reckon I could count the number of mingers on the number of fingers of your average pompey fan.

Quite literally, Goldman Sachs is rammed full of top blart.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Piss poor here I'm afraid

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Some stunners, some average, some munters.

I would say in my time here there have been 3 birds I would happily cut a finger off to f***.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I work for an IT company. As you can imagine, there is absolutely f*** all in the way of talent and what Women there are may as well be blokes. I am impressed with my client though whose premises in central london I work at twice a week. The recruitment policy seems to be based on fit birds who look better than a middle age biffer so get the job.

On the same topic, I'm very impressed at the moment with my local Shell garage. 3 amazingly fit Polish women work there. I go there all the time - Sod the nectar points at BP.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Pretty poor show all in all round my way. The odd stunner comes in once in a while but nothing regular.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Pretty poor show all in all round my way. The odd stunner comes in once in a while but nothing regular.

But can you expect a stunner all the time. That absolute stunner with the massive babylons is amazing but I would also say there are a few that are worth having a butchers at.

I think having worked in clothes shops you get spoilt because there are so many fitties.

Petra and Stephanie are both out of the top drawer. :love:

Tell me, how did they get their jobs?

I knew they would be great assets for the company.
Stephanie today had without doubt the shortest skirt I have EVER seen a woman wear. And that's saying something when you know Petra.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
But can you expect a stunner all the time. That absolute stunner with the massive babylons is amazing but I would also say there are a few that are worth having a butchers at.

I think having worked in clothes shops you get spoilt because there are so many fitties.

maybe. I am not convinced. But then I like a lady to have a massive cock too so I am quite hard to please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here