Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
imgrb.th.png

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Wow excellent! Just downloaded the QR scanner on my Blackberry! Never knew what these things did until now!

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I'm always seeing these when browsing on my phone, but of course I can't take a photo.. Anyone know if theres a plug in or app to read them from the browser? (android)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm always seeing these when browsing on my phone, but of course I can't take a photo.. Anyone know if theres a plug in or app to read them from the browser? (android)

I would guess you need to save the image onto your phone and maybe then read it though something like google goggles. Seems a bit long winded though

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What we need is a massive one for the Palace game, a whole new way to abuse away supporters

arrow-blue-rounded-up.jpg

This, this, a THOUSAND times this :clap:

That is a GENIUS idea, have a giant one stuck at the back of the North Stand. This idea NEEDS to be progressed...and don't worry, I'm sure even Croydon folk have smart phones these days. Especially after last week's even.....oh.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Neither have that function, unless I just don't know how..

Don't you just scan it like you would with the barcode scanner function? That's what I did (iPhone), using the Barcode Reader app. Wouldn't have thought the Android functionality would be any different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here