Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] QPR Friendly away 3 August

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think teams who loan our players are cottoning on to the fact we require them to develop them above their own players.

I saw Ayari in a few Blackburn games and thought he looked pretty good. They were reluctant to play him or Moran that much because they were understandably prioritising their own. I think it was the same with Sarmiento at Ipswich. He looked amazing when he came on as a sub but they wanted their own boys to be the starters in the team.

We need to be very careful with our loans this season which is why many of them could be last minute when we can assess squads and see a clear path to minutes.
Agree with this entirely. That's what we would probably do as well. It's a limitation of the loan system. I think we should be loaning to clubs a division lower than ideal. So send a Champ quality player to league 1

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We've pressed well, had good possession and created chances good enough to score. Minteh looks quick and physical but has failed to sort his feet out. Baleba not bad as emergency LWB, terrible backwards throws apart. Ayari looks really good but he's used to Championship opposition. We'll get a better idea if he plays next week. People gave Gross grief about his set pieces but we definitely miss his delivery. Set piece movement good, set piece execution not so great.

SlickHenry

Apr 10, 2020
We've pressed well, had good possession and created chances good enough to score. Minteh looks quick and physical but has failed to sort his feet out. Baleba not bad as emergency LWB, terrible backwards throws apart. Ayari looks really good but he's used to Championship opposition. We'll get a better idea if he plays next week. People gave Gross grief about his set pieces but we definitely miss his delivery. Set piece movement good, set piece execution not so great.
Hopefully should improve if Barco comes on.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Predictable penalty - good press / Colback donkeyness. Cool slot by Welbz. 1-0 good guys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here