Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR fans getting ahead of themselves...

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Simon's match preview is taking a bit of a battering at www.qpr.org . I can't register cos it won't accept my Yahoo account, but somebody needs to give them a few pointers.

Here's hoping for 3 points on Saturday and a Leon Knight hattrick. :clap: :clap:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
sorry to sound so negitive but we will get battered by QPR!

we are an average team in this division, they are defo top 2 material, unless we step up at least 3 gears or QPR have an off day, were not gonna win

i'll take a draw now

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mr Popkins said:

we are an average team in this division, they are defo top 2 material, unless we step up at least 3 gears or QPR have an off day, were not gonna win

i'll take a draw now

I'm afraid I'd have to agree. They have all the form, we have none.

This season's Crystal Palace anyone?

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Mr Popkins said:

i'll take a draw now

To be honest I partly agree with you...................however this league has thrown up some weird results, and with the addition of Benjamin I think we might just get a good result.
When we played them in the LDV Leon was up against some big defenders......However we now have a big physical presence of our own to keep them busy.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
After all, the only thing shittu does is barge people of the ball and hoof it, I can't see him barging benjamin off the ball. Thats their only defence and its gonna fall down on sat to the superior skill of leon.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is just the kind of game the Albion win. The players will be up for this one and at their best they are a match for ANY team in this division.

We've beaten them down here and should have beaten Plymouth at their place. This is no way gonna be this years Palace (SC probably really enjoyed that result at Palace as well:jester: )

Last edited:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Icy Gull said:
This is just the kind of game the Albion win. The players will be up for this one and at their best they are a match for ANY team in this division.

We've beaten them down here and should have beaten Plymouth at their place. This is no way gonna be this years Palace (SC probably really enjoyed that result at Palace as well:jester: )

apart from a few early games this season we have been very average,
i havnt seen us play well since rushden and diamonds,
I think too many people see the albion through rose tinted glasses.
we have to face facts unless we get some new players we are not going to beat the likes of QPR.
they were far too strong for us in the LDV.

i do hope im proved wrong though!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mr Popkins said:
we have to face facts unless we get some new players we are not going to beat the likes of QPR.

Totally agree but having watched the Albion for 25 years it is quite likely that we will win or draw our next three games against the top teams and then go on a losing run again.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Don't forget that McGhee basically put out an experimental side for the LDV match. We had Lee in the team remember?

We beat QPR in August and we can do it again.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Also taken from QPR's main messageboard:

.........(talking about their good league form throughout 2003)......."We've already done a Wigan over the calendar year and there hasn't been a Div 2 team in years that's as far ahead as the rest in terms of talent as we are now"................WANKERS!! Still think they are a Premiership club with comments like that:angry:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Mr Popkins said:

f*** off just cos u and bozza aren't going!!!! no need to put the dampner on for everyone else!!!

I've seen QPR twice this season and they are shite!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here