Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pulls MUST pay Palace £3.5million

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Does anyone think that this whole shambles will have any detrimental effect on palaces next managerial appointment?
Will any manager they want as Pardews replacement, look at this situation, and decline the offer, or will they think the club has been honourable?

I'm not getting a cheap dig in either, I am genuinely interested how other managers will view this

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Can you fix my computer or bore us to death on some other :shit: topic :moo:

You fecking saddo how you haven't been slung out of NSC on your sorry arse is beyond me.

Bozza must be too busy knitting:wozza:

:laugh: :laugh:
You are a pretty sad old drunk Simmo. I try to help people out on a few things whereas you seem to spend your time abusing people, still add a few drinking smilies and the odd moo sign and that makes it funny doesn't it.
Tell me, how did you get to this time of your life and be so miserable?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Does anyone think that this whole shambles will have any detrimental effect on palaces next managerial appointment?
Will any manager they want as Pardews replacement, look at this situation, and decline the offer, or will they think the club has been honourable?

I'm not getting a cheap dig in either, I am genuinely interested how other managers will view this
If you break a contract you suffer the consequences . Most managers should be aware of this ( dowie included ) .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

I'm not sure it will. They're a PL team so the high profile and the commensurate salary will more than compensate for a very busy and interfering club chairman. In fact, I doubt many managers even at that level have the free run they're promised by their club.

I think we're very lucky that Bloom has found a manager that he trusts, he likes and vice versa re. Hughton's relationship with Bloom.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
:

I wish someone would have mentioned that before

They have, about a million times, and still we keep getting contradicting responses.

Just face it. You love the Albion. How many other championship clubs get Prem fans avidly following them?

You are a great example as to how big The Albion really are. Your team are in the Prem (just) but yet you still find yourself following The mighty Albion playing alll the way down in the Championship.

I tell you what. Next season when we're in the Prem. I definitely wont be watching the football league show to see how you lot are doing. IT's an honour to know you do though.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
They have, about a million times, and still we keep getting contradicting responses.

Just face it. You love the Albion. How many other championship clubs get Prem fans avidly following them?

You are a great example as to how big The Albion really are. Your team are in the Prem (just) but yet you still find yourself following The mighty Albion playing alll the way down in the Championship.

I tell you what. Next season when we're in the Prem. I definitely wont be watching the football league show to see how you lot are doing. IT's an honour to know you do though.

What could possibly go wrong .

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You are a pretty sad old drunk Simmo. I try to help people out on a few things whereas you seem to spend your time abusing people, still add a few drinking smilies and the odd moo sign and that makes it funny doesn't it.

I'm devastated at your reply but do carry on:)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Some FELON nicked his COAT in DICK's BAR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

When you consider it has cost Pulis £1.5m to keep CFPC2010 in the Premier League any manager will think long and hard, and thats before they look around Croydon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here