Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Public warning - don’t take your kids to see Pinocchio

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
My young son used to watch the very early episodes of Doctor Who from behind the settee.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
I wouldn't go in the sea for years after watching Jaws

True Story: My 8-year old son watched it, here in Hawaii with his older brother. Until then he was an ace swimmer, a natural. He's 21 now and STILL refuses to swim or even paddle in the ocean. This is in Hawaii, 80 degree water year round and awesome beaches. To quote the late great Ian Dury, what a waste...

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I think this might have been The Never Ending Story from my generation. Pretty intense for a 5 year old

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
....and whichever one it is where the horse dies in quicksand ruined a happy childhood.

The Neverending Story.

Kids need a few good fairy tale scares. I remember being agreeably chilled by the juvenile delinquents being transformed into donkeys in the Disney Pinocchio.

And then there was the bit on Doctor Who where the Daleks line up prisoners and summarily execute them one by one while the Doctor tries and fails to stop it. Brrrrr!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Quicksand - there's a thing. Growing up, a kid, you'd think it would be some kind of constant danger in life.

Has anyone EVER come across some quicksand ??

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Quicksand - there's a thing. Growing up, a kid, you'd think it would be some kind of constant danger in life.

Has anyone EVER come across some quicksand ??

Quicksand sucks, man. It really sucks.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Not a patch on the original Dr. Who and the Daleks (William Hartnell). The theme tune alone terrified the life out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here