Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub choice for Palace ?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
CPFC1234, interesting name........ can you not quite count to 5 yet? or perhaps its your average attendance?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yiu sound like you need to get out more Sir.

That would probably carry more credibility if it didn't come from a Palace fan on a Brighton internet messageboard. You really didn't have a very nice time down the pub tonight, did you?

Hug?
icon_hug.gif

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
13,285 Post in 6 Six years says it all Sir, What are you doing with your life.

2000 odd a year = about 6 a day. As you can see, most of them are posting music on a Friday night when I have my kiddywinks and the other times is chatting to Mr '350 posts on a rival's forum in 3 months but not blessed with a sense of irony'.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Long day at the office was it?

Not really. I finished early and went shopping at Waitrose and then cooked dinner for myself and my kids. I would have done the shopping tomorrow but unfortunately BHA aren't as forward thinking as Crystal Palace and they haven't the foresight to combine the pressure cooker atmosphere of a proper football ground with the convenience of a supermarket. Never mind. I'm not bitter.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Not really. I finished early and went shopping at Waitrose and then cooked dinner for myself and my kids. I would have done the shopping tomorrow but unfortunately BHA aren't as forward thinking as Crystal Palace and they haven't the foresight to combine the pressure cooker atmosphere of a proper football ground with the convenience of a supermarket. Never mind. I'm not bitter.

:clap2:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well, this is nice and all and it's always a treat to make a new virtual friend and all but I need to go to bed. Sleep well, my internet warrior chum. Be sure to look out for me in the 10 items or less queue.

I think youll find i am a succesful Financial Businessman Sir, I Bet you cant even afford my house curtains. I am trying to Build up my Portfolio You Know.
How many caravans have you got in your portfolio? 1, 2, 3 or 4?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I think youll find i am a succesful Financial Businessman Sir, I Bet you cant even afford my house curtains. I am trying to Build up my Portfolio You Know.

Well I let you know please of great business opportunity. The Crown Prince of Nigeria has bestowed of me a sums of moneys of 10 million dollars US. However I am of great danger to be holding 10 million dollars US as his opponents force him as abdication. My offer is to please you hold this monies on a period of one month until safety is assured of the Prince. Upon his safety you receive 10% of 10 million dollars US, 1 million dollars US, and one hundred free vouchers of GroupOn for ticket to match of soccer in land of Caravan. Please speak that you accept a humble offer, for the truth. Thankyou kind Sir and May God Bless.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Well I let you know please of great business opportunity. The Crown Prince of Nigeria has bestowed of me a sums of moneys of 10 million dollars US. However I am of great danger to be holding 10 million dollars US as his opponents force him as abdication. My offer is to please you hold this monies on a period of one month until safety is assured of the Prince. Upon his safety you receive 10% of 10 million dollars US, 1 million dollars US, and one hundred free vouchers of GroupOn for ticket to match of soccer in land of Caravan. Please speak that you accept a humble offer, for the truth. Thankyou kind Sir and May God Bless.

50% off persil at sainsbury
Sainsbury's online groceries

your Nigerian offer is crap,anyone else have any good shopping tips for the palace game?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any London boys meeting at London Bridge pre-match ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here